One Piece Chapter 1,076: " Old Friends "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Pretty fun chapter, it was obvious that Kaku and Lucci will be free and ready to team up against seraphims, and I kinda like that they're still pretty hostile (and I loved Zoro's reactions to Luffy's nonchalant "eh whatever, we already beat them, we can do it once again, they're not a threat")

Vegapunk not knowing about those CP units brings an interesting angle, I hope that seraphims were actually under WG orders all along and just pretended to obey in accordance with the command chain (but I'm probably wrong).

I don't like Kidd, but dude's got my respect for his gigachad attitude!!! Shanks indeed doesn't look as cool as Kidd there. Still hyped for Shanks vs Kidd action and and praying to Oda NOT TO OFF-PANEL THE WHOLE FIGHT :beckmoji:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
β€Ž
This is chapter of the year so far.

Shanks is walking down the isle like a King
He got money and bitches thrown at him, backing from the Giants and Benn Beckman besides him with the title "Big Boss"

This is some Whitebeard shit
I don't even think Whitebeard got this much praise in his prime

Now THIS, is how you deliver a character after 2 decades of hyping him up
If Shanks is the gatekeeper of Laugh Tale and One Piece like so many think, we're going to see a lot more of him, with Luffy, Blackbeard, Law, and Kid all in the race.

Don't forget Luffy saying this:

Shanks is about to be very busy I think.