One Piece Chapter 1,076: " Old Friends "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
This is why I think Luffy will get folded soon, the man is actually acting disrespectful, now, to an Awakened Zoan, who nearly killed him Pre-Time-Skip twice and is working at the highest level of the World Government's espionage agency.

He's riding too high, Saturn is going to knock him back out of orbit.
Knowing Oda, this is very likely. But I hate Luffy being an underdog tbh.

Remember when in One Piece Red and the subsequent cover
Oda paired Strawhat Pirates with Red Hair Pirates

Luffy -> Shanks
Zoro -> Benn Beckman
Usopp -> Yasopp

Now these were a given

Everyone expected Sanji -> Lucky Roux as both number three, both cooks, both use kicks, both are meme with women etc
But no... unexpectedly Oda did Jinbe -> Lucky Roux
And instead paired Sanji with... Howling Gab lol

Funnily enough... it seems that Oda didn't forget this lmao

Not only Red Hair Pirates and Strawhats are completely specular crews
Which we know already
But even the way he decided to draw them is a parallel lol

Coincidence is unbelievable
Parallel is so perfect that it seems willingly done

:milaugh::suresure:

All drawings are absolutely intentional, and this is by far the most ominous we've seen Shanks. Everyone cheering around him and hes the only person eseentially not smiling with a serious look.

Im sorry, but even though Kid is the underdog here and will likely take out several allied RHP ships, he is severely underestimating the situation here.

Its essentially the same way the scene was left off with Blackbeard and Law. The pieces must be knocked off the board, and Law/Kid are not direct competitors for One Piece since they are essentially allies in this story.

They do not have fleets. Their crews do not have ~10/11 notable memebers, and neither are Yonko. I absolutely think they will be allies to Luffy in the EoS, but they are defintitely losing here.

This is how you have them concede. They lose to the two major competitors left for One Piece that need to still have their own arc focus and characterization. When Luffy becomes PK, thats where they will respect and ally with hin for the Final War.

I really think the pieces are all starting to come together in a way that makes sense

Remember when in One Piece Red and the subsequent cover
Oda paired Strawhat Pirates with Red Hair Pirates

Luffy -> Shanks
Zoro -> Benn Beckman
Usopp -> Yasopp

Now these were a given

Everyone expected Sanji -> Lucky Roux as both number three, both cooks, both use kicks, both are meme with women etc
But no... unexpectedly Oda did Jinbe -> Lucky Roux
And instead paired Sanji with... Howling Gab lol

Funnily enough... it seems that Oda didn't forget this lmao

Not only Red Hair Pirates and Strawhats are completely specular crews
Which we know already
But even the way he decided to draw them is a parallel lol

Coincidence is unbelievable
Parallel is so perfect that it seems willingly done

:milaugh::suresure:
Might as well say Sanji's the monkey at this point lol.

All drawings are absolutely intentional, and this is by far the most ominous we've seen Shanks. Everyone cheering around him and hes the only person eseentially not smiling with a serious look.

Im sorry, but even though Kid is the underdog here and will likely take out several allied RHP ships, he is severely underestimating the situation here.

Its essentially the same way the scene was left off with Blackbeard and Law. The pieces must be knocked off the board, and Law/Kid are not direct competitors for One Piece since they are essentially allies in this story.

They do not have fleets. Their crews do not have ~10/11 notable memebers, and neither are Yonko. I absolutely think they will be allies to Luffy in the EoS, but they are defintitely losing here.

This is how you have them concede. They lose to the two major competitors left for One Piece that need to still have their own arc focus and characterization. When Luffy becomes PK, thats where they will respect and ally with hin for the Final War.

I really think the pieces are all starting to come together in a way that makes sense
Evil shanks is finally here