One Piece Chapter 1,076: " Old Friends "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
β€Ž
@CoC: Color of Clowns what do you think is that big tree looking thing on Elbaf?

Seen a ton of theories of it being a reference to Yggdrasil. Or maybe it will turn ouo be the Treasure Tree Adam.
Gonna wait for official scans, because I'm interested in something else beyond the tree. Elbaf is a weird fucking island, look at this random thing going up in the sky, to the left of the tree, between the two tallest mountains on the left, and going through a cloud.

WHAT IS THAT INVISIBLE THING??? It's in the real anime, too, I've checked.

Likewise in this chapter, we can see some strange markings going up into the sky.

Elbaf is going to be a very interesting arc (after Act 4)

Killer true Vice Captain as always with his analytic and realistic approach. My man knows well that they are at disadvantage here.

Shanks and all his main crew, plus his Fleet, plus the Giants are waiting for them on land.

Yet, Captain "Iron Balls" Kidd isn't holding back. He's ready to risk his life in a Legendary Battle.

I'm telling ya: Beckman, Roo & co will stop smiling soon. They are underestimating the enemy to much. At least Shanks seems serious.
As for Elbaf people, they'll start worrying for their Boss soon...

Easily 5/5 Chapter, can't wait for the next :endthis:

Killer true Vice Captain as always with his analytic and realistic approach. My man knows well that they are at disadvantage here.

Shanks and all his main crew, plus his Fleet, plus the Giants are waiting for them on land.

Yet, Captain "Iron Balls" Kidd isn't holding back. He's ready to risk his life in a Legendary Battle.

I'm telling ya: Beckman, Roo & co will stop smiling soon. They are underestimating the enemy to much. At least Shanks seems serious.
As for Elbaf people, they'll soon start worrying for their Boss soon...

Easily 5/5 Chapter, can't wait for the next :endthis:
All odds against kidd the win gonna be good