One Piece Chapter 1,076: " Old Friends "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Tbh, i believe this Chapter proves my Theory that there is No Traitor & it's a New Villain
I also explained long ago that he has Powers that allow him to Control Machines
So Seraphim not obeying Vegas isn't question of who has Higher Authority, their Programming was simply Modified

However, if that was the case, then Vegas would notice during these couple Months that their Software is being tempered with, but it doesn't seem to be the case, apparently this Villain is able to Manipulate Seraphim, Sea Beast Weapons & Protective Dome

But what's even Odd is that if this Villain can do such thing, why didn't it directly Disable Shaka's Screens, why bother to take down each Camera & Shaka was able to spot a Shadowy Figure doing it

There seems to be some Contradictions here, unless this Villain isn't actually Manipulating Egghead's Softwares, he is simply Manipulating what everyone sees, in other words "Illusions"

1. Sea Beasts Weapons attacked Cipher-Pol without Vegas noticing any change in their Commands nor did they notice that an Enemy is being Attacked (Like how they detected SHs)

2. Seraphims are completely ignoring Vegas Orders even though only Gorosei can do such thing, there is also no Sign that their Programming was Changed

3. The Dome was Disabled & Shaka confirmed that there is No One in Control Room, this is Smartest Man being clueless about Tech Stuff

4. Oda confirmed that Luffy searched for Vega everywhere & yet he found nothing (He is a Great CoO User & pretty Fast)

5. Vegas weren't able to notice this Villain for Months, nor did any Pacifista, Seraphim or Security System

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's pretty clear to me that this is the work of "Illusion DFs or Lie DF"
Basically an Ability that creates Illusions or Lies to some extent (Dunno what Conditions Oda gonna come up for this Ability)

And Biggest Proof in my Opinion is the Fact that Usopp is Master of Lies
If anyone can discover this, it's Usopp & Oda did put a Scene that suggest this, as Usopp was looking at Shaka's Control Panel & gave very strange look as if he noticed something that no one did

I believe he noticed that the Dome looks Active & completely Fine & he suspected Shaka is just bluffing, which is why he didn't want to say anything then, but once he confirm few things, i'm sure he will solve this Riddle

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is this Villain?
First Hint of Malfunctioning Tech was when CP-0 first appeared near Egghead, Lucci called S-Bear "Problem Child", indicating that it Malfunctioned before, obviously in it's Previous Mission

And we've seen that S-Hawk & S-Snake were sent to capture Hancock, so it makes sense that S-Bear was sent to Capture another Warlord.
It's not Mihawk or Buggy or Kuma since we confirmed their Fate, so who's left? Weevil ofc

I believe S-Bear was sent to capture Weevil & temporarily clashed with him before Ryokugyu arrived, why is this important?
Cuz even though Weevil was Captured, there is someone related to him who also knows Vega very well, knows some Science & is Full of Lies which is the Theme of DF i just mentioned above

It's none other than Bakkin!
I believe this Mysterious Villain is the work of Bakkin's DF who is a Top Tier Manipulator & Dangerous enough to threaten anyone in the World, She is basically Top Tier Equivalent of Perona or Miss Goldenweek, that's why Usopp is needed here

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
โ€Ž
Knowing Oda, this is very likely. But I hate Luffy being an underdog tbh.
People ignore how much had to go right for Luffy to beat Kaido.

Luffy is not Yonkou level yet, he's able to fight at Yonkou level for small periods of time. It took him until after the second time he got knocked out in Onigashima for Luffy to do serious damage to Kaido with CoC, and if Kaido had ever just cut his head off, he would have died.

Kaido himself is why Luffy won that fight, and virtually no one will admit that. KAIDO WANTED LUFFY TO BEAT HIM. Kaido wanted to lose to Luffy soooooooooooooooooooooooo much more than Katakuri ever did.

I have no reason to believe Saturn or Kizaru would fight like that.

Onigashima was everything going right for Luffy so he could defeat a Yonkou.

Egghead will be Luffy realizing it's not always that easy against top tiers.

The part i don't understand is that X person is leaking info to the world government and wants to kill Vegapunk but at the same time X person is also attacking the CP.

I can only think there are 2 different people doing different things.

Vega1- Wants to kill the Vegapunks
Vega2- Keeps kidnapping CP to do something against them.

I thought the possibility that Vega1 is also the one kidnapping the people to make the World Government move even stronger forces but right now the Seraphims are attacking the CP0 too so I guess there are 2 traitors(tho i don't know if the one kidnapping the CP is a 'traitor', they are enemies anyways)

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
We can poke fun all you want, but I don't do those pedo jokes. Disgusting
seriously, fuck is with people on this site blabbering about pedos all the time. Its so bizarre

People ignore how much had to go right for Luffy to beat Kaido.

Luffy is not Yonkou level yet, he's able to fight at Yonkou level for small periods of time. It took him until after the second time he got knocked out in Onigashima for Luffy to do serious damage to Kaido with CoC, and if Kaido had ever just cut his head off, he would have died.

Kaido himself is why Luffy won that fight, and virtually no one will admit that. KAIDO WANTED LUFFY TO BEAT HIM. Kaido wanted to lose to Luffy soooooooooooooooooooooooo much more than Katakuri ever did.

I have no reason to believe Saturn or Kizaru would fight like that.

Onigashima was everything going right for Luffy so he could defeat a Yonkou.

Egghead will be Luffy realizing it's not always that easy against top tiers.
I guess.