One Piece Chapter 1,076: " Old Friends "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
No offense taken. There’s just no fruitful discussion. Nothing on how what I said is illogical. Wano’s ending was rushed for a reason. Everything is moving towards the final war very quickly. It’s not illogical to think there’s no time for Elbaf.

The funniest thing is that I do accept that there’s a possibility, I don’t just outright refute everything. But hey, I’m typing to someone called paperchampion23 so what can I expect
Wano's ending was rushed after 140 chapters of not being rushed. Egghead has no sign of ending. The final war is not even implied to happen before Laugh Tale, considering what we know needs to happen to Fishman Island.

Stop with the hysteria. Your logic is illogical because you ignore key plot points in the story.

Wano's ending was rushed after 140 chapters of not being rushed. Egghead has no sign of ending. The final war is not even implied to happen before Laugh Tale, comsidering what we know needs to happen to Fishman Island.

Stop with the hysteria. Your logic is illogical because you ignore key plot points in the storu.
wano's ending was rushed on purpose because the endings of kabuki stories are always rushed and wrap things up quickly. there were already post-wano scenes in wano and a promise to return to the location, too. people need to settle in to understanding that we're more at the beginning of part 3 of 3 rather than near the end of part 2 of 2.

Wano's ending was rushed after 140 chapters of not being rushed. Egghead has no sign of ending. The final war is not even implied to happen before Laugh Tale, comsidering what we know needs to happen to Fishman Island.

Stop with the hysteria. Your logic is illogical because you ignore key plot points in the storu.
Elbaf is not a key plot point, I’m sorry. Finding the OP is. If Usopp gets to Elbaf, he doesn’t suddenly become a brave warrior, he’d need a feat.

If the OP requires you to go to Elbaf, then sure. But as far as we know it doesn’t.

Elbaf is not a key plot point, I’m sorry. Finding the OP is. If Usopp gets to Elbaf, he doesn’t suddenly become a brave warrior, he’d need a feat.

If the OP requires you to go to Elbaf, then sure. But as far as we know it doesn’t.
Dude. You are too hung up on the fact that what is or isnt a plot point does not frankly matter. Luffy has 2-3 islands to go before Lodestar. Theres a reason Oda had him travel the most indirect route. We dont magically end up at an island beyond lodestar.

The 2 islands most focused on beyond Egghead is Fullalead and Elbaf. Thats not coincidence. And theres clearly a reason Oda is hiding Elbaf's silhouette. To this day, he has not shown it off. That should tell you we are going to it regardless of how you feel about it

Dude. You are too hung up on the fact that what is or isnt a plot point does not frankly matter. Luffy had 2-3 islands to go before Lodestar. Theres a reason Oda had him travel the most indirect route. We dont magically end up at an island beyond lodestar.

The 2 islands most focused on beyond Egghead is Fullalead and Elbaf. Thats not coincidence. And theres clearly a reason Oda is hiding Elbaf's silhouette. To this day, he has not shown it off. That should tell you we are going to it regardless of how you feel about it
Except “we” can still go to Elbaf through the viewpoint of Kidd. The way routes work in the Grand Line is that your log pose will take you down a particular route. They all went in separate directions, so Luffy’s log pose would take him through a different island chain than Kidd.

best chapter in a while I get the old vibes again faking 100 ships for going on a war with a yonko is amazing if each ship has 500 men they are heading there with 50.000 men for Vegapunk

Except “we” can still go to Elbaf through the viewpoint of Kidd. The way routes work in the Grand Line is that your log pose will take you down a particular route. They all went in separate directions, so Luffy’s log pose would take him through a different island chain than Kidd.
"We" cannot. For the reasons I already stated.

And that route idea does not work in the new world. The log pose has 3 options, so just because Luffy went south, does not mean he cannot cross back to Elbaf with 3 additional options.

Also, the routes are converging to Lodestar. There are less and less options with islands as we get there. You can go back and see the art references on why this happens.

And that route idea does not work in the new world. The log pose has 3 options, so just because Luffy went south, does not mean he cannot cross back to Elbaf with 3 additional options.

Also, the routes are converging to Lodestar. There are less and less options with islands as we get there. You can go back and see the art references on why this happens.
It is stated that once you are on a route, you cannot change. We’ve never been shown you can do that or any example of it being done. That’s Nami’s whole point as a character.

They converge to Lodestar from 3 islands. How does that have anything to do with Elbaf? Unless you’re saying the SH’s will go to Lodestar then track back on the Elbaf route?

best chapter in a while I get the old vibes again faking 100 ships for going on a war with a yonko is amazing if each ship has 500 men they are heading there with 50.000 men for Vegapunk
50 thousand men the lunarian clones and the kuma clones. Seems appropriate for Luffy. The marines seem to underperform when it comes to Yonkou engagement but the WG seems to have their card. Oda has to show us why Big Mom and Kaidou thought it was necessary to team up and build a giant army to fight the WG.
Post automatically merged:

It is stated that once you are on a route, you cannot change. We’ve never been shown you can do that or any example of it being done. That’s Nami’s whole point as a character.

They converge to Lodestar from 3 islands. How does that have anything to do with Elbaf? Unless you’re saying the SH’s will go to Lodestar then track back on the Elbaf route?
why

about your sig pic.... where tf did those kids come from...

Lol you are not comprehending how this works. You are also breaking your own logic. Using your logic, Wano is "1" route on Grand line, which it is. This means Kid, Law, AND Luffy all would arrive to Lodestar from the same route, not 3. If you disagree with this, and magically think they are coming from 3 islands, then you cannot disagree to the idea that one of Luffy's 3 routes from Egghead or Fullalead would put him near Elbaf, an Island that is closer to Lodestar than Egghead is. Conversely, if you think they are all coming from the same route, then Elbaf is happening by default.

The sad thing is, you believe Elbaf is happening only if Shanks loses, thereby breaking your logic entirely lmao. Good luck being this deluded for no reason but to be contrarian

50 thousand men the lunarian clones and the kuma clones. Seems appropriate for Luffy. The marines seem to underperform when it comes to Yonkou engagement but the WG seems to have their card. Oda has to show us why Big Mom and Kaidou thought it was necessary to team up and build a giant army to fight the WG.
And how the hell is Luffy gonna escape this

And how the hell is Luffy gonna escape this
well in my latest thread I've said that he wont. This is going to turn to war as it's been hinted at in many chapters including the current. When the child asked if this was going to escalate into war he was unknowingly talking about egghead island.

Kizaru+gorosei+4 seraphims+more than 100 naval ships and atleast 6-7 vice admirals
just so that they can make straw hats escape difficult
our crew has came a very long way