One Piece Chapter 1,077: " Should have noticed sooner "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It'll have to be enel or blackbeard's crew for me
I'll actually get mad if it ends up one of the vegas with nothing more to it. We just met them and a reveal that one is a traitor would have 0 impact.
But, like…HOW would either of them be here? It seems like someone who has allied with Vegapunk before is now betraying him, and I doubt he would work with either of those factions. I’m not saying these are wrong, they’re honestly reasonable guesses; their presence just doesn’t make sense in the context of betraying someone like him, and I can’t think of anyone who could fill the position without being completely ridiculous.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I believe there is a lot of evidence pointing towards endurance than just invulnerability;

1. World Government doing endurance testing on child King

2. Vegapunks stating that the Sera are still children and need to do more testing against lasers

3. King taking damage when flame is off but healing almost immediately when flame is on. The same happened to S-Shark this chapter

4. King stating that his damage soaking ability is even beyond that of dragons.

5. Zoro stating " why do you block? I thought my attacks did nothing to you"
I waited a year for this to be explained, I'll wait a little bit more. One aCoC attack failing is all we need. Or the other way around. I support complete invincibility in flame mode for now.

Wing started to avoid Zoro even while using flame mode on after getting hit twice with advcoc which means that he felt that shit

He was scared of Zoro AP while he used advcoa and advcoc
I think the reason King was annoyed is because Zoro figured out how his body works which is the first thing he asked him after Bird Dance.

It funny that Luffy first reaction to the seraphin is connected with Kaido the so call stronget creature in OP and not for example to Cry Mom or any other dude in OP.

By the way didnt Nami said that Woro is green Kaido?:myman:

So we can now confirmd that post Onigashima Woro is Kaido level:smoothy:? @nik87
Yes, after KoH, Zoro is the strongest character in One Piece. :goyea:

It's interesting how Vegapunk didn't know about the lunarians.

I guess he got information due the punk hazard experiments but it seems king never opened his mouth, awesome.

I waited a year for this to be explained, I'll wait a little bit more. One aCoC attack failing is all we need. Or the other way around. I support complete invincibility in flame mode for now.
I don't think that simply having adcoc is enough which is why I never bought the claims of Yamato > King because of COC

Haki is only effective counter against DF abilities. For everything else, it just adds to AP or helps in defenss

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't think that simply having adcoc is enough which is why I never bought the claims of Yamato > King because of COC

Haki is only effective counter against DF abilities. For everything else, it just adds to AP or helps in defenss
What proof do you want to prove that flames can be damaged? :zorothink:

It's amazing that Oda doesn't know about Lunarians. He kept it so secret, that even he himself didn't know what he wrote.
He just wanted to make King seem also special in a way
So he made Lunarians have some top dura /speed which can be switched on and off. Manipulate fire yet haven't shown any special flame or fire abilities

What exactly have lunarian race add to the story?