One Piece Chapter 1,077: " Should have noticed sooner "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
β€Ž
@CoC: Color of Clowns so some Jojo shit because Egghead is advanced Enel can sneak with his ability easily around the island :quest:

And using his own logia to control them :quest:
Exactly! Enel also possessed the Mantra/CoO to stalk the existence of everyone on an entire island.

If Enel could scout out all of Skypiea, he can use his CoO to avoid the Vegapunks.

The dude can fly and move at the speed of lightning. In terms of who can invade Egghead easiest, Enel is near the top of the list.

Okay Not only is Zoro dumb as fuck for not realizing Lunara powers, what about Shaka a fucking Vegapunk clone who played Role in creation of seraphim.

He couldn't have told Straw hats sooner how to a fight a lunarian?

A scientist, a supposed genius is even dumber than Zoro?

Or who is actually dumb here?
Oda himself
Lucci and Kaku are even bigger retards for not knowing

Shaka wasn't aware King was Kaido's right hand? Lol. He's a 1 bill+ fighter.
WG literally doesn't know King is a lunarian goober

That's why they pay people 100 million for his Info.

Anyways after this chapter I don't even think you are dumb enough to say King needs anything more than a neg diff to beat Doffy.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, it's just like Zoro being Ryuma.
Yeah Zoro is Ryuma
Sanji is Okama

We agree

I legit think oda is holding luffy and zoro back for a few possible reasons ...maybe we get a kizaru coc display.

Zoro vs king showed us in the end that king was scared of what zoro could do so he backpedals and turns off flames and attacks zoro.

Gb vs King was off screened but he was caught and had his flame off,no reason in turning his flame off vs gb unless just like zoro he was afraid of what gb could do and got scared.

So maybe we regain control over the seraphim and then incoming kizaru flex adv coc

or option two its just luffy and zoro flex lol

WG literally doesn't know King is a lunarian goober

That's why they pay people 100 million for his Info.

Anyways after this chapter I don't even think you are dumb enough to say King needs anything more than a neg diff to beat Doffy.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah Zoro is Ryuma
Sanji is Okama

We agree
Doffy is trash anyway lol.Its largely accepted that King solos Doffy and his shitty crew

Yes because Zoro after unleashing coc and coa was using attack Potency even beyond that of the strongest attacks of some top tiers
by the way go back and read all chapters for the rooftop, seeing yonko shitting in their panth while seeing Zoro with normal coa and luffy spaming g4 and seeing the new chapter.....gosh how have fallen yonko in general

I dont see at all that much of a gap between any first mate and yonko

and the 2 so call rival my god, they were luffy cheerleader while he only used g4 not even advcoc

This guys are trash (law,mid)