One Piece Chapter 1,078: " Escape Limit "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
What Ace? Blackbeard avoided her hax then went to kill her
She had the whole crew in her control , If BB kills her they die too. Think ! Thiiiiiinnnkkk! What makes you think BB can't take on Rayleigh? Prime rayleigh was something else but Considering BB below old rayleigh is delusion. Rayleigh acted as refree of some sort. To make the deal happen for peace keeping.

I know shanks would win. But I don't want to see Heaven hell difference between shanks and Kidd. Shanks may win but with struggles. Is enough justice to Kidd.
here is the thing,Kidd is in Elbaf after that dude with the burn scars.If he manages to get that guy and evade Shanks,that is a huge Win.Kidd doesnt need to beat Shanks yet.

As much as people wanted to get out of Wano, we still wanted to see how it ended. No one actually cares about the resolution of Egghead. We all want to get out of here and go to Elbaf if it means ending the arc next chapter.
I can't imagine following this arc for 6 more months, and it probably will last that long, if not more.

Last edited:
She had the whole crew in her control , If BB kills her they die too. Think ! Thiiiiiinnnkkk! What makes you think BB can't take on Rayleigh? Prime rayleigh was something else but Considering BB below old rayleigh is delusion. Rayleigh acted as refree of some sort. To make the deal happen for peace keeping.
Blackbeard didn’t want his crew to die. That’s the only reason he didn’t kill Boa?

It's such an unoriginal and lame repeat of Kanjuro's betrayal, and there was at least some suspence, writing and delivery for Kanjuro. And becoming a Celestial Dragon is the worst motive for betrayal ever.
Her wanting to be the only VP is the more common trope motive .
Her also wanting to be CD along with being the only VP just add to her greed .
It unoriginal but it works and at least it did not last long .

As much as people wanted to get out of Wano, we still wanted to see how it ended. No one actually cares about the resolution of Egghead. We all want to get out of here and go to Elbaf if it meant the arc ending next chapter.
I can't imagine following this arc for 6 more months, and it will probably last that long if not more.
Pretty sure a bunch of people want to see the fight with Kizaru and, if he's actually strong, Saturn.

As much as people wanted to get out of Wano, we still wanted to see how it ended. No one actually cares about the resolution of Egghead. We all want to get out of here and go to Elbaf if it meant the arc ending next chapter.
I can't imagine following this arc for 6 more months, and it will probably last that long if not more.
now that narrator said something epic will happen,i hope we get something cool.Wano not having a world wide reaction to Luffy becoming emperor was a huge let down.Every relevant arc had this,Oda fucked up hard.

now that narrator said something epic will happen,i hope we get soemthing cool.Wano not having a world wide reaction to Luffy becoming emperor was a huge let down.Every relevant arc had this,Oda fucked up hard.
Can't believe Oda ended the arc early to shill that Red Haired hobo's shitty movie. I will forever hold a grudge against Oda, his awful editors and Shueisha for prioritizing a v-tuber movie over Wano's ending.

Can't believe Oda ended the arc early to shill that Red Haired hobo's shitty movie. I will forever hold a grudge against Oda, his awful editors and Shueisha for prioritizing a v-tuber movie over Wano's ending.
Pretty sure film red was announced in a way it would be near wano ending. Oda probably gave them a decent idea on how long wano would be.