Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer was a broken man going under another name, and using a different set of weapons though.
Where is this 'broken' thing coming from? SMILE doesn't affect emotions or fighting prowess, he was fighting to the best of his ability for his captain.

Different weapon choice is simply because Oda didn't want to reveal Kamazou as Killer so soon.

Not to mention Killer had the help of Gyukimaru as well, someone who can spar with casual Zoro. Yet he got one shot by Zoro with only two swords.

While making sure we differentiate between Killer and Kamazo.

Kamazo uses a different set of weapons, and is forced to serve under someone who hurt him, his crew, his captain.

We've seen how the morale affects characters in One Piece, it was outright stated how the SH's were weaker when they were unsure about Robin back in W7 compared to EL.
Sure Kamazou is weaker than Normal Killer

But to say That he is Overwhelmingly weaker to the point that he is Diamante level like how a lot of here pretend is ridiculous. Zoro literally called Pica a loser and yet called Kamazou strong. Kamazou is at least Veteran level

Where is this 'broken' thing coming from? SMILE doesn't affect emotions or fighting prowess, he was fighting to the best of his ability for his captain.

Different weapon choice is simply because Oda didn't want to reveal Kamazou as Killer so soon.

Not to mention Killer had the help of Gyukimaru as well, someone who can spar with casual Zoro. Yet he got one shot by Zoro with only two swords.
It 100% affected Killers emotions wtf ?

Did you miss the whole purpose of him hating his laugh and being forced to constantly hear himself laughing on repeat ? Did you miss how enraged Kidd was to see him in that state ?
Post automatically merged:

We're only saying that Killer is not on Zoro's level
That's not downplaying him
Then one could say Zoro is not on Luffy's or Kidd's level without downplaying him ?

There are different ways in which one can be broken. Killer was brought down to the point where he thought that the only option is to become the dog of the enemy who has captured his friends, and he was traumatized by being forced to eat a smile and forced to constantly hear the laugh he hated so much that it broke Kidd to tears seeing him in that state.
You don't understand Killer, he's like Kid. He has incredible strong will. When he first faced Kaido with Kid he didn't submit like Hawkins. He fought against the Yonko knowing he could lose.

He wasn't crying when he encountered Zoro.

That only happened after he failed his mission and was recaptured alone with Kid. That was because he knew that he had failed his captain and they was going to be executed.

Why would Zoro fans downplay Killer
it is stupid
They downplay him in relation to Zoro.

Kidd and Killer are both the only subordinates who make it to the top to support their Captains against the Yonko, so this chapter gives them comparable hype, yet Killer is pushed among those on the roof as being way weaker.

You don't understand Killer, he's like Kid. He has incredible strong will. When he first faced Kaido with Kid he didn't submit like Hawkins. He fought against the Yonko knowing he could lose.

He wasn't crying when he encountered Zoro.

That only happened after he failed his mission and was recaptured alone with Kid. That was because he knew that he had failed his captain and they was going to be executed.
Of course he is not crying constantly, that's when he boke down.

If you just want to wave away the emotional impact of him hating his laught and being forced to constantly hear it, how that was a focus point and how Kidd emphasized it, then you're simply not being genuine.

Lol, does that mean he's still nerfed? Since he's still laughing rn and going to fight Kaido.
He was encouraged by Kidd, reunited with his captain and his crew, got back his proper weapons, and is fighting against the man who brought this torment on him, his friends, his captain, instead of chasing an innocent woman as Orochis lap dog.

You tell me if that makes a difference.

They downplay him in relation to Zoro.

Kidd and Killer are both the only subordinates who make it to the top to support their Captains against the Yonko, so this chapter gives them comparable hype, yet Killer is pushed among those on the roof as being way weaker.
No Killer is a low diff for Zoro
Zoro is not subordinate of Luffy who is supporting his captain
He is a samurai who is linked to Ryuma, with Oden's blade who has declared he would behead Kaido, same Kaido who thinks Samurai as monsterous as Oden would never come along.

Mean while Zoro's blades have more relevance than Kidd, Killer's captain in Wano.

You tell me if that makes a difference.
It doesn't.
Killer was at his full power then, he is at his full power now.
Zoro was 3 tiers above him then and 3 tiers above him now.

Killer is as strong as RS Sanji, no stronger.

I said Zoro would do more than Luffy.
Any issues?
No, i was answering this post

Did i say Zoro will do more than Luffy? quote me saying it. But saying he will just be support while Luffy does all the fighting by himself is plain stupid, Zoro and Killer will be doing more in this arc than the prostitute hostageboy ever could.
:cheers:
because i said that there are Zoro fans who make that claim, such as yourself @ShishioIsBack , and @Rekien thought i'm sayin he made that statement.

[QUOTE = "Куро Аши, сообщение: 925276, участник: 2992"] Это на 100% повлияло на эмоции Убийц, черт возьми?

Вы упустили из виду, что он ненавидел свой смех и постоянно слышал, как он смеется на повторе? Вы скучали, как был разгневан Кидд, увидев его в таком состоянии?

Status
Not open for further replies.