Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us have Killer at YC4-YC3 range, is that downplaying?
:watchout:
No this

He's weak compared to Grandmaster-senpai but much stronger than Judge's Son
Zoro>>Killer>>>>>*infinite abbyss*>>>>Sanji.

Killer dont got shit on Zoro, but he is worlds appart from Sanji, i mean, he at least was strong enough to qualify as a supernova while Sanji...well...He can win a cooking competition if he wants.
:mihanha:

He's on the roof with Zoro but he is called weak in comparison to him with a significant gap separating the two.

Meanwhile Zoro just being on the roof, just like Killer, as a subordinate of one of the Captains up there, means so much more and anything else than him doing arguably more than Luffy is downplaying him :kayneshrug:

No this

He's on the roof with Zoro but he is called weak in comparison to him with a significant gap separating the two.

Meanwhile Zoro just being on the roof, just like Killer, as a subordinate of one of the Captains up there, means so much more and anything else than him doing arguably more than Luffy is downplaying him :kayneshrug:
Did i say Zoro will do more than Luffy? quote me saying it. But saying he will just be support while Luffy does all the fighting by himself is plain stupid, Zoro and Killer will be doing more in this arc than the prostitute hostageboy ever could.
:cheers:

No this

Meanwhile Zoro just being on the roof, just like killer, as a subordinate of one of the Captains up there, means so much more and anything else than him doing arguably more than Luffy is downplaying him :kayneshrug:
Well I think that too, it's not downplaying Killer, but there is a big gap between him and Zoro. It's not coming from out of nowhere either, we saw them fight, doesn't get more clear than a one-shot.

Zoro has build-up to surpass Oden, Killer don't.

Did i say Zoro will do more than Luffy? quote me saying it. But saying he will just be support while Luffy does all the fighting by himself is plain stupid, Zoro and Killer will be doing more in this arc than the porstitute hostageboy ever could.
:cheers:
I only used your post as example of downplaying Killer in comparison to Zoro, in a thread where Zoro's hyped to high heavens for being on the roof, same as Killer.

I think it was Shishio who said that Luffy will play a support role in Kaido's defeat setting up for Zoro's final attack where he will behead Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

Well I think that too, it's not downplaying Killer, but there is a big gap between him and Zoro. It's not coming from out of nowhere either, we saw them fight, doesn't get more clear than a one-shot.

Zoro has build-up to surpass Oden, Killer don't.
Killer was a broken man going under another name, and using a different set of weapons back then though. And Zoro still passed out from him attack tbf.

No this

Are you trying to put Zoro and Killer in the same category? Hope you're not because they're worlds apart. Zoro is working towards being WSS and has already impressed several of Oden's retainers. He was able to tame a sword only Oden himself could tame. That's not even all of his feats.

People denied Killer even being a Vet level character due to his fight with Zoro

Despite him fighting against the guy that Beat the shit out of Snack

Despite him being grouped with Supernovas all the time

And now he is gonna fight against two Yonkos and likely do some damage, at this point he is at least Snack level
While making sure we differentiate between Killer and Kamazo.

Kamazo uses a different set of weapons, and is forced to serve under someone who hurt him, his crew, his captain.

We've seen how the morale affects characters in One Piece, it was outright stated how the SH's were weaker when they were unsure about Robin back in W7 compared to EL.

Are you trying to put Zoro and Killer in the same category? Hope you're not because they're worlds apart. Zoro is working towards being WSS and has already impressed several of Oden's retainers. He was able to tame a sword only Oden himself could tame. That's not even all of his feats.
Killer is not a swordsman so all of that doesn't really matter to him.

No this

Think about it, there can't be 2 degrees of significant gap between any 2 people on the roof.

If zoro is significantly stronger than another roof-goer then he can't be weaker than Luffy. Because then either Killer would be a non-factor or Luffy would solo Kaido.

Killer was never broken. People need to stop that BS. If I break you I don't need to use your captain as hostage for you to fight for me You are going to do it because you're broken.
There are different ways in which one can be broken. Killer was brought down to the point where he thought that the only option is to become the dog of the enemy who has captured his friends, and he was traumatized by being forced to eat a smile and forced to constantly hear the laugh he hated so much that it broke Kidd to tears seeing him in that state.

Instead of people here hating on each character, let's discuss the possibility of Oda giving Killer a POWER UP.... in the form of his Smile awakening.... and yes, I know some of you hate Smile fruits, but Oda could literally create a nice cool looking design smile IF HE WANTS...
and he can incorporate it into Killer fighting style...
My question is... EVEN if you are against it, let's assume Oda will do it for fun:
1- What would be that Animal?
2- What is the body part that will transform into the animal? his hands? legs? or what

Killer is not a swordsman so all of that doesn't really matter to him.
You're right he's not a swordsman but that's irrelevant. He also hasn't showed us he could hold his own against him admiral nor is he working towards a title that includes the world's strongest.

During DR Zoro impressed several other fighters who weren't swordman. You don't have to be a swordman be look impressive or being important.

Enma doesn't care if the sword is being used by a swordsman or not.

Think about it, there can't be 2 degrees of significant gap between any 2 people on the roof.

If zoro is significantly stronger than another roof-goer then he can't be weaker than Luffy. Because then either Killer would be a non-factor or Luffy would solo Kaido.
Well for now Zoro shares them most with Killer among those on the roof, as first mates supporting their captains who can't stand up to the Yonko by themselves yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.