Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is a generational talent, he doesn't even train and beats strong opponents. Luffy just said Sanji has better CoO in the last chapter.
yes sanji beats strong opponents and i do believe sanji is strong, but my point is zoro > sanji and idk why would you say that cuz your point has nothing to do with my previous point. And the CoO thing it was only a gag lol as Jinbe was wrong

Anyone who fully read Wano Arc knows what Oda was building up:

1. Wano Arc starts with focus on Zoro & Luffy
2. Crew is separated & we get to see only Luffy & Zoro reunion
3. When Crew is reunited, Luffy is sent to Udon where he meets Hyogoro & then Momo while Zoro is alone & meets Yasuie & then Hiyori
4. Luffy meets Kid & Zoro meets Killer (Also Luffy befriended O-Tama while Zoro befriended Toko)
5. Luffy learns new CoA & Zoro acquire Enma which empowers his CoA too
6. Both are shown Training before Act 3
7. Oden is basically a combination of Both Luffy & Zoro
8. Once they reached Onigashima, Luffy & Zoro are the first to enter after Kid & they are the first who start trouble
9. Both are shown trying to reach the Roof together but Queen & King throw them back
10. Now they both reached the Roof together in Chapter 1000

Do the Math!

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
How do you feel about 1000?
Pretty existed, more or less what i predicted some long time ago, except i thought the SH-Crew wuill stand there in front of the yonkos while Luffy holds his speech, but this situation hypes me up even more. I expect an epic double spread with Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Killer and Law, readdy to fight in front of the Yonkos. When i get this then in 3440x1440 and high quality, it will be my screensaver.

So, i am looking forward to it. Ready to enjoy it!

Pretty existed, more or less what i predicted some long time ago, except i thought the SH-Crew wuill stand there in front of the yonkos while Luffy holds his speech, but this situation hypes me up even more. I expect an epic double spread with Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Killer and Law, readdy to fight in front of the Yonkos. When i get this then in 3440x1440 and high quality, it will be my screensaver.

So, i am looking forward to it. Ready to enjoy it!
:steef: Facts, i hope we get a parallel, later in the God Valley fb with [Xebec, WB, BM, Koido, Shiki] vs [Garp & Roger] on top of God valley

I just couldn’t imagine being so incompetent that I dislike someone and would rather get them banned than to debate.

It just shows you’re a mental midget/dwarf who takes the easy way out. This is too easy for me.....how does one let their mentality equate to a fodder marine?

There is no one I can’t anger with my very presence alone
Is it bc your presence is a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.