Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
:choppawhat:
How does a fruit change his doriki?
Jyabura says Kaku shouldn't get cocky because he still has his fruit
Df doesn't affect doriki
Lucci's fruit is better anyway so the gap gets even bigger in their hybrid forms
I should've been more clearer to you

kaku before power up and lucci at full power

wasn't going by doriki

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oh... wow, do you hear yourself?
Is this how you guys interpret fights and scale powers? LOL

So, you are saying that by the time Zoro slashed Apoo, and the antidote dropped from Apoo's hands and was in the air... Apoo was supposed to get back up SO FAST and run towards the antidote and catch it first...
I'm sorry to say that, but Apoo can only do that if he can stop time LMAO

How the fuck do you come to that conclusion hahaha... it's beyond me...
Yeah. Or else the fights over. Getting up later and jumping at chopper means shit.

So, you are saying that by the time Zoro slashed Apoo, and the antidote dropped from Apoo's hands and was in the air... Apoo was supposed to get back up SO FAST and run towards the antidote and catch it first...

By your line of reasoning, we may as well not give Luffy a single victory. Most of Luffy's opponents get up rather soon.
Apoo was White eyed, he got his Haki destroyed, he was on the floor, he lost his objective, Queen called him a disgrace and then he got up when Marco used his healing flames.

Sure as much as Monet > Luffy in Punk Hazard.
Doesn't mean there are like 100 fighters who would get their asses handed by Zoro but would trash buggy.

Arlong straight up shits on Sanji and Sanji admitted it.
Well, Luffy is known for dropping his guard down... Zoro highlighted it in that chapter in Punk Hazard and told Luffy and for us viewers
Zoro is known for always taking things seriously, and in that arc with Buggy.. at no point someone said Zoro dropped his guard. At no point someone gave excuse to his being overwhelmed so it's different in the sense that Oda wanted to show Buggy DF user > Zoro
And luffy should handle him despite Buggy using swords

So he was playing dead? why he didn t move when zoro was talking with chopper or when zoro was attacking queen and made that declaration or when marco was healing the people it took him some time :suresure:

Well, Luffy is known for dropping his guard down... Zoro highlighted it in that chapter in Punk Hazard and told Luffy and for us viewers
Zoro is known for always taking things seriously, and in that arc with Buggy.. at no point someone said Zoro dropped his guard. At no point someone gave excuse to his being overwhelmed so it's different in the sense that Oda wanted to show Buggy DF user > Zoro
And luffy should handle him despite Buggy using swords
Right but Zoro is still not an omnicient God who knows all the abilites of his opponents. He quickly slashed Buggy and Buggy was cut in half and he wasn't aware of Buggy's ability.
Post automatically merged:

And Luffy didn't drop his guard against Monet, he was trying his best to get past her, he just got dropped.

Yeah. Or else the fights over. Getting up later and jumping at chopper means shit.
LMAO
You guys are just making yourself look worse with that reply hahaha...
So, a fight is over the moment the attack makes you fall on the ground? It doesn't matter if he's conscious or not? just falling on ground makes you lose the match?
WTF hahaha
this interpretation has reached new level of stretching

I guess Luffy already defeated Kaido MANY TIMES this arc...
Let me count the battles... hmmm..

Luffy won almost 12 matches against Kaido while kaido only won 1

Zoro is known for always taking things seriously, and in that arc with Buggy.. at no point someone said Zoro dropped his guard
Not even the people who hype Zoro would say he didn't drop his guard after he thought he chopped a dude in half.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
LMAO
You guys are just making yourself look worse with that reply hahaha...
So, a fight is over the moment the attack makes you fall on the ground? It doesn't matter if he's conscious or not? just falling on ground makes you lose the match?
WTF hahaha
this interpretation has reached new level of stretching

I guess Luffy already defeated Kaido MANY TIMES this arc...
Let me count the battles... hmmm..

Luffy won almost 12 matches against Kaido while kaido only won 1
Luffy didnt have kaido down and walk away. Kaido got up straight away and one shot him.
Apoo got up when zoro had gone and jumped at chopper.

By your line of reasoning, we may as well not give Luffy a single victory. Most of Luffy's opponents get up rather soon.
Apoo was White eyed, he got his Haki destroyed, he was on the floor, he lost his objective, Queen called him a disgrace and then he got up when Marco used his healing flames.
OR
You are putting words into my mouth...
an oppoent to be defeated he must be KNOCKED OUT for a considerable time... and not miliseconds LMAO

Considerable time can be few minutes ... if he was was not up by that time, and your guy IS STANDING UP... then yeah you win

This is like saying Doflamingo was defeated 20 times by Luffy or Kaido was defeated 10 times already... how about fucking Birdcage that was STILL UP... WTF... it was only after being knocked out...

Status
Not open for further replies.