Status
Not open for further replies.
So he was playing dead? why he didn t move when zoro was talking with chopper or when zoro was attacking queen and made that declaration or when marco was healing the people it took him some time :suresure:
Oh... so he is not allowed to actually press on his wounds...? he should just speed blitz back up LMAO... Zoro DID NOT KNOCK HIM OUT... bring me a panel of him being knocked out... and I will say you are right

Right but Zoro is still not an omnicient God who knows all the abilites of his opponents. He quickly slashed Buggy and Buggy was cut in half and he wasn't aware of Buggy's ability.
Post automatically merged:

And Luffy didn't drop his guard against Monet, he was trying his best to get past her, he just got dropped.
If that was true, then Monet BESTED Luffy whether people like it or not

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Sanji is genuinely a bad character.
All he had was character regression

He started out as a Suave Play boy and Mr Steal yo girl and had actual swag. I could relate and kinda liked him
Then turned into a beta SIMP next arc in Alabasta
Then we realized he is such a SIMP that he would even put lives of his crew who are like his family below his SIMPing ways
Then we learned that he literally has no resolve towards his ambition. Instead he wanted invisible fruit so he can be sex offender
Then he nearly died SIMPing to a mermaid
Then in WCI he showed that he is a retard because despite spending 3 years with Luffy he still thought its a good idea to beat Luffy's ass somehow not knowing no way Luffy would buy that shit.

Sanji is trash
Un-Registered Sex Offender *

Luffy didnt have kaido down and walk away. Kaido got up straight away and one shot him.
Apoo got up when zoro had gone and jumped at chopper.
No, Luffy had kaido down and walked towards him, and knocked him back again and walked towards him and kept saying Kaidoooooo and beat his ass... Luffy wo 10 matches against kaido...
I'm with you man... Zoro won against Apoo, and Luffy won 10 matches against Kaido LOL
You guys are a blast

Status
Not open for further replies.