Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this chapter will be HYPEEE.

5 Supernovas vs 2 Yonkos,this is fire!!
Marco and Sanji vs King and Queen (probably)
All matchups are settled!!

I see only big 3 supernovas(kids,Luffy and Law) standing, when Drake and Hawkins come to help(substituting Zoro and Killer).

Why are you guys needing so much too have a lost in this main fights, and have rounds,when we are in round 2 already? You're guys are not satisfied that scabbards are defeated??
Why would Drake and Hawkins substitute them? Why wouldn't Killer and Zoro fight with those three? They're as much Supernovas as them.

Even if CoC matters, Zoro have that too, seriously does people think Oda care about any Character more than Zoro aside from Luffy???
The Author himself have a Paper on his wall that says "Don't speak ill of Zoro" and here Fans say that he is a Back Up or whatever.

Ryuma was a Character created before One Piece even Started, before even Romance Dawn Chapter & guess who was Zoro based on??
And Zoro is the only Straw Hat made to be Japanese & related to Wano

Don't speak of "Importance" against Zoro, that's a lost cause

So, this chapter will be HYPEEE.

5 Supernovas vs 2 Yonkos,this is fire!!
Marco and Sanji vs King and Queen (probably)
All matchups are settled!!

I see only big 3 supernovas(kids,Luffy and Law) standing, when Drake and Hawkins come to help(substituting Zoro and Killer).

Why are you guys needing so much too have a lost in this main fights, and have rounds,when we are in round 2 already? You're guys are not satisfied that scabbards are defeated??
Zoro is fighting Kaido

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Even if CoC matters, Zoro have that too, seriously does people think Oda care about any Character more than Zoro aside from Luffy???
The Author himself have a Paper on his wall that says "Don't speak ill of Zoro" and here Fans say that he is a Back Up or whatever.

Ryuma was a Character created before One Piece even Started, before even Romance Dawn Chapter & guess who was Zoro based on??

Also Oda is never mundane and casual when it comes to story plot.

There has to be a reason why the Zoro/Ryuma encounter occurred, that goes beyond Shusui itself. So much hype for a single sword is not justified differently. It could be descendancy? Who knows. Just a foreshadow of the Black blade? Doubtful. Mihawk got one too.

If he cares about him he shouldve been making him fight YCs, and not defeating fodder and getting fake wins from SN.

20 years of grudge and they can't give Kaido a fucking paper cut in a 1v9 with the supposedly two YC1 Inu/Neko.

Marco performed better against Kaido's equal then the scabbards did against Kaido himself
:whitepress:
I think they did some pretty good attacks, especially the Togen Totsuka attack by the 4. It's just that Kaido's durability and endurance are on another level. About Inu/Neko being YC1, logically speaking, they should be. Although by taking shifts, they were actually going toe to toe with Jack on Zou. I really don't think they were below YC3 in any way other than their stamina or they would've been beaten much earlier in the fight.

Now, we saw in WCI how much of a boost the sulong form is. Carrot went from almost fodder level to a monster, comparatively speaking. If we take the fact that Inu/Neko were YC3 or at least near that, the buff should actually place them at around YC1 or at least somewhere between YC1 and YC2 imo.

Now coming to the main point, I personally think that Oda doesn't give two fucks about power scaling in OP as long as it's not something totally absurd like a Chopper vs Kaido 1v1 fight.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
.....Yo. Stop bringing up FUCKING religion, sexual orientation, sexual identity, sexual preference etc in tha FUCKING SPOILER DAMN THREAD. Y’all are fucking adults, fucking act like it

Next person that brings that shit up or tries to bait someone into that shit getting banned and banned from spoilers till end of January
You’re giving some people a little too much credit by calling them adults...

I think Law is perfect Support in this Battle, he will be the one who will keep the fight long & keep other 4 Safe.

Killer on the other hand seems to be Agile so even if he looks weaker than Strongest Scabbards he still seems faster so he should keep up better & annoy Kaido/BM even more. He also seems Smart & Calm

Kid on the other hand will be excellent at both offence & defense thanks to the Iron he brought but i doubt he can harm them, his Role will be mostly holding them & clashing with them & stopping them in their Tracks

Luffy & Zoro are the ones who possess the Haki to hurt them so they are the Damage dealers

Fighting against Yonkos with the big boys is better than fighting some YC. Sanji is lucky if he gets to fight queen at this point.
:cheers:
Jinbe is set against Who's who- the strongest Tobi Roppo.
Sanji was portrayed as Jinbe's equal on Fishman Island and has now surpassed that level and is firmly Luffy's left hand man, who he needs to become pirate king.
Ya'll think will solo 2 yonko by himself? LMAO, Zoro will contribute a LOT, all 5 up there have to, or else they cant possibly beat 2 yonko by themselves.
Marco can stall Big Mom, it depends what you mean by a LOT, he won't be finishing either of them off, they are Luffy's to overcome. He'll be putting potshots in, taking occasional blocks, having cool moments sure, but not on the level of the fifth emperor himself.

The Hawkins that lost a bunch of lives to Zoro and couldn’t do anything to him and the X Drake that told Zoro to go up and leave the level they were on to him are going to replace Zoro in the fight against Kaido? :laughmoji:

Sometimes I wonder what manga some of you are reading...
Hawkins will play support. Probably he has one OP card that allows him to do a big attack, but that's it. He's in the B team.

Status
Not open for further replies.