Status
Not open for further replies.
It is worth noting in East Blue- Zoro >>> Don Krieg > Gin/Pearl > Sanji

Sanji may have been close to Zoro at some point in the series but in the end of the day, Luffy and Zoro's dreams require them being super strong. Sanji's dream doesn't. It was natural that they would pull way ahead at some point. That time has now arrived.

Remember EL Chopper > EL Base Luffy.

Do you think Chopper could beat current Base Luffy ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Eh, I'd say mid diff is the lowest difficulty Zoro beats Sanji at (East Blue and post-TS until Sanji gets the RS) :kayneshrug:
the lowest point of Sanji / Zoro rivalry is likely Baratie arc, Sanji had guts but didn't really assume his dream and hadn't a free mind (conflict between his dream and staying with Zeff etc). During that arc against a Zoro 100% committed to his dream, i think Zoro can low high diff Sanji (Sanji was still strong against Gin).

It is worth noting in East Blue- Zoro >>> Don Krieg > Gin/Pearl > Sanji

Sanji may have been close to Zoro at some point in the series but in the end of the day, Luffy and Zoro's dreams require them being super strong. Sanji's dream doesn't. It was natural that they would pull way ahead at some point. That time has now arrived.

Remember EL Chopper > EL Base Luffy.

Do you think Chopper could beat current Base Luffy ?
Issues here:

Sanji only lost to Pearl because Gin was literally holding a gun to Zeffs head and if Sanji fought back gin would’ve killed Zeff. Finally when Sanji was fighting Gin he was already coughing up blood with several broken bones after letting pearl beat up on him.

Plus Zoro would’ve lost handedly to Don krieg. Zoro couldn’t cut steel til Alabasta and Don Krieg was all steel. Zoro would’ve lost that bout.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
the lowest point of Sanji / Zoro rivalry is likely Baratie arc, Sanji had guts but didn't really assume his dream and hadn't a free mind (conflict between his dream and staying with Zeff etc). During that arc against a Zoro 100% committed to his dream, i think Zoro can low high diff Sanji at best (Sanji was still strong against Gin).
Kay.

Zoro > Sanji in 1 vs 1 still. Cry more. Hi
Rayan:madmonk::madmonk::madmonk::madmonk:

Issues here:

Sanji only lost to Pearl because Gin was literally holding a gun to Zeffs head and if Sanji fought back gin would’ve killed Zeff. Finally when Sanji was fighting Gin he was already coughing up blood with several broken bones after letting pearl beat up on him.

Plus Zoro would’ve lost handedly to Don krieg. Zoro couldn’t cut steel til Alabasta and Don Krieg was all steel. Zoro would’ve lost that bout.
Too bad his head was unprotected

And Gin was weakened before that fight

No I meant there are guaranteed to be more than 2 panels of Luffy and Law
When I said 2 panels I meant in the sense that there probably going to be about only 2 panels of the chapter to be the highlight, and the chapter as whole is just a regular average one piece chapter
It's sad cuz most of the fandom expected 1000 to be a rich and filled with events one

Status
Not open for further replies.