Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
and about Pudding : BM dialogue with Kaido likely foreshadows something for Pudding, that she will awakened her thrid eye etc. How this will play ? if Pudding and RObin can both read poneglyphe what will happen ?

That’s fair. I give it that either could win depending on circumstance and location. Zoro is definitely stronger but, he’s too straightforward. His solution has always been to cut deeper. Sanji is smarter and more strategic. He thinks up more creative and intelligent solutions when he meets with an overwhelming issue.
Post a panel right now of Sanji using creative or intelligent solutions to beat a overwhelming force ! Sanji fans really love making shit up . Post the panels right now or stop talking nonsense . Where do you guys just pull this garbage out of?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It serves no purpose for her to do so after this arc because meme and kaido will be done. Maybe only if bb uses her but apart from that no point
Yeah but why introducing this ability then ? Oda couldn't just introduce some OP ability to not use it after that one way or another. Like with Law and the immortality surgery.

I think maybe at Elbaf Pudding will be there. Or she will help the SH if RObin is captured again. Or yeah maybe you're right : BB stomped WCI and captured Pudding.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah but why introducing this ability then ? Oda couldn't just introduce some OP ability to not use it after that one way or another. Like with Law and the immortality surgery.

I think maybe at Elbaf Pudding will be there. Or she will help the SH if RObin is captured again. Or yeah maybe you're right : BB stomped WCI and captured Pudding.
To show big mom had a plan in the long run, law doesnt look like hes gonna be using that surgery any time soon either

Post a panel right now of Sanji using creative or intelligent solutions to beat a overwhelming force ! Sanji fans really love making shit up . Post the panels right now or stop talking nonsense . Where do you guys just pull this garbage out of?
Sanji vs a Fishman Karate master under water realizes that he can’t win through physical strength like this so he thinks quickly and uses the fishmans own biology against him.

Sanji vs Mr. 2 knows he can’t kick a woman even if Bon is just pretending to be one. So Sanji tricks Bon into deactivating his devil fruit by understanding his opponent and studying how his fruit works in battle.

it’s not nonsense and calm down there

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sanji vs a Fishman Karate master under water realizes that he can’t win through physical strength like this so he thinks quickly and uses the fishmans own biology against him.

Sanji vs Mr. 2 knows he can’t kick a woman even if Bon is just pretending to be one. So Sanji tricks Bon into deactivating his devil fruit by understanding his opponent and studying how his fruit works in battle.

whats sanjis creative plan to hurt kaido ?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
That’s fair. I give it that either could win depending on circumstance and location. Zoro is definitely stronger but, he’s too straightforward. His solution has always been to cut deeper. Sanji is smarter and more strategic. He thinks up more creative and intelligent solutions when he meets with an overwhelming issue.
The only way for Sanji to win is by stabbing Zoro in a very vital point whilst he would let his guard down for any reason of the case.

The gap (mostly AP based) is just too vast for intellect and strategy to take over, which is technically hilarious.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
To show big mom had a plan in the long run, law doesnt look like hes gonna be using that surgery any time soon either
Either law gonna use it in the future or Im / Gorosei did it back then, but we will def hear about that ability again. This is too big for it to be neglected forever. And Law beating Doffy (his dream) I can totally see him dying in the future

Both of those examples are literally the most basic things ever . Holy shit any of the strawhats would be capable of that . Sanji isn’t the genius you are trying to make him to be . Nothing stops him from getting mid diffed by zoro . One attack and its bye bye pastry chef . Stop posting nonsense about how analytical Sanji is if those are the examples that you use.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Same with Absalom

Sanji used salt to track him when he was invisible and kick him

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Cipher Pol and I've been involved in numerous secret raids in the New World and I have over 300 confirmed bounty claims. I am trained in rokushiki warfare and I'm the top admiral in the entire marine armed forces. You're nothing to me but just another pirate. I will wipe you the fuck out with haki the likes of which have never been seen before in the Grand Line mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Den Den Mushi? Think again fucker
As we speak I'm contacting my secret network of government agents across Mariejois and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm maggot. The storm of D. that will wipe out the pathetic little thing you call your nakama.

You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my devil fruit. Not only am I extensively trained in ryuou combat but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Marine HQ and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable crew off the face of the ocean, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking CoC. But you couldn't, you didn't and now you're paying the price you goddamn idiot. I will shit seastone all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, pirate

Status
Not open for further replies.