Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthblack

Luffy is too selfish, everyone has to fight for him until he become pirate king. Remember when Eustass gave up on the fight because of what they did to kamazo? Even WB didn't want to come to wano knowing all the sacrifices the war would lead to. But luffy gets away with his actions because of pis, unlike these guys, or else everyone would be dead by now after the crazy sht he puts then trough.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
This arc feels like its just halfway there....Yet soo much stuff that is not adressed yet.

-The giant skull everyone is fighting inside, what is that?
-5 flying six, 1 worstgen(hawkings is still kicking, right?), 2 YC, 2 Yonkos and perospero still need a beating, meaning thats at the very least 11 "elite" enemies for the fight to end.
-I doubt the whole shimotsuki plot with the Fox has been resolved, Oda never introduces such plot hooks just to abbandon them, SPECIALY considering Zoro comes from a place called shimotsuki village.
-We didnt saw much of Ryuma past yet, and again, Oda is not the kind of writter that leaves these kinds of important characters unnadressed even if they already died centuries ago.

And thats just what i can remenber on top of my head.
Well, Zoro did say he wanted to visit Ryuma’s shrine when everything was over. Hopefully we get something there

I think he'll be the journal keeper of the SHP, like Oden was of the Roger Pirates.
A record keeper who wasn’t around for most of the journey? That seems a little silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.