Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be like projecting a common ningen onto Kratos. Pretty much.

Also I'm excited pictures will be up soon. I can't wait to see Zoro's epic facial expressions, as well as his gestures.
God of War 4 kratos can't even defeat a greek demi god at this point, now that he doesn't have his hope juice to bolster his strength and he's getting slower. (also he can't see behind him cuz the camera is up his ass so he has to rely on his half assed spidey-sense)

Goku > Kratos ;)

Anyway, let's be honest, Zoro and Sanji are equal in their relevance to one piece as a series.

Ravager is just like, the redneck neckbeard in the corner spewing hate speech about immigrants and gay people. Don't underestimate my ability to swoon cute weeb/art girls/boys, I can do better.

Everyone wants to fight Kaidou, he's a cool guy. Mihawk wanted to fight Whitebeard too, that didn't work out too well.

Does zoro have the most connection to wano? Outside of samurai-ken-ing it around the world with his katanas and kimono, and maybe a vague relation to that daimyo family (which would tie him to orochi more so than kaidou due to orochi's ancestor killing the ancestor of that bloodline), what relation does he really have? We've been focusing on Luffy and stuff.

Also we literally went through the year of sanji and an arc focused on him being a vinsmoke and being married into the big mom family, a much bigger thing, and he just like, made a cake and cheap shotted oven. Why do you think zoro will get any better than that? Luffy is the main character, and we won't see luffy's rivals like kid, hawkins, drake, etc till the final war (a gap of years) after this arc, so they're clearly going to do stuff.

Like, I'm sorry that Luffy's pirate captain contemporaries do cool stuff? What do you want me to say?

It's like getting upset that Frieza did more during the tournament of power than Piccolo did.
yes he has

"Shimotsuki" 霜月 frost moon

also mutiple people including shinobu and yasu said orochi wasnt the real and that it was kaido.
also sanji is the cook zoro is the combatant

I wonder what kind of bullshit will Oda pull to not make Kaido one shot Luffy or other Supernova.
Luffy boundman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Supernova in durability

1) Kaido will never hit anyone in this battle, thus no one will get one shot = bullshit
2) Kaido will hit them multiple times but they will tank it = bullshit
3) Luffy can tank more thunder baguas right now, but even then it's bullshit because if he tanks even like 3 thunder baguas that means his durability increased x3 in over a week for no reason= bullshit
4) Kaido will only use base/ regular attacks= bullshit

Oda wrote himself into a corner by making Kaido one shot Luffy, I can't imagine him writing a battle vs Kaido (not even including Big Mom) and not coming out as the worst writer in manga history.
:pepecafe:

yes he has

also mutiple people including shinobu and yasu said orochi wasnt the real and that it was kaido.
Cool, and Kaidou literally has nothing to do with the first picture. His master's ancestors came to the east blue YEARS before Kaidou got involved with Wano, so the only tie there for enemies is Orochi, considering Orochi's ancestry.

Yeah, orochi isn't the real threat, and zoro is tied to him, that kind of proves you wrong, not me.

Sanji is a combatant, but he's also a cook. It's like saying luffy isn't a combatant just cuz he's the captain, luffy doesn't sit in the back barking orders while doing nothing, he runs in first.

Inb4 Zoro kills who's who, who by devil fruit naming convention, is a "dragon"

Zoro doesn't have shushui anymore too.

Honestly if you think kaidou is being defeated by zoro, that's some like, pretty cringe fanfiction tbh.

Might be time to finally use that ignore button
:sanmoji:
I honestly don't know who you are, the only reason I'd be moderately effected by it is the fact that you like GinTama and that's my favorite series, one of the only anime that probably has held a real life effect on my development as a person. (welcome to the nhk was pretty transformative too). But yeah, no idea who you are, unless you mean other people.

J

Jo_Ndule

yes he has

Yes Zoro will kill/beat kaido

:josad:the thing is

Allianfe is doomed to lose in act 3 soon...zoro only chance to kill/beat kaido is now and won't happen

He won't get another chance to scar/hurt kaido.

Since oda won't let underlings face Kaiod anymore
Act 4 : SN trio + help vs Kaido (+ linlin if she didn't betray him)

Cool, and Kaidou literally has nothing to do with the first picture. His master's ancestors came to the east blue YEARS before Kaidou got involved with Wano, so the only tie there for enemies is Orochi, considering Orochi's ancestry.

Yeah, orochi isn't the real threat, and zoro is tied to him, that kind of proves you wrong, not me.

Sanji is a combatant, but he's also a cook. It's like saying luffy isn't a combatant just cuz he's the captain, luffy doesn't sit in the back barking orders while doing nothing, he runs in first.

Honestly if you think kaidou is being defeated by zoro, that's some like, pretty cringe fanfiction tbh.

Allianfe is doomed to lose in act 3 soon...zoro only chance to kill/beat kaido is now and won't happen

yes and vet level zoro will fight yc3 kyoshiro in the meantime

Stop it like really

You know yourself that Zoro will hurt Kaido

Stop the bs

S

SinOfGreed

I honestly don't know who you are, the only reason I'd be moderately effected by it is the fact that you like GinTama and that's my favorite series, one of the only anime that probably has held a real life effect on my development as a person. (welcome to the nhk was pretty transformative too). But yeah, no idea who you are, unless you mean other people.
You just chat too much shit lmfao

Orochi is a snake and not a dragon, as confirmed by his fruit reveal in 933.
Ame-no-Habakiri quite literally means "Snake slayer" and as such I expect it to be used in the slaying of Orochi rather than Enma.
Zoro doesn't possess Ame-no-Habakiri, Momo is the one who possesses it.

Status
Not open for further replies.