Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is why I don’t understand why the fandom has tagged Kidd as this “L taker”. He has literally only lost to Kaido and a battle against the fucking Red Haired pirates lol. 2 losses to top tiers. Man is such a loser right?
Its amazing lol. Like Kaido and Shanks, what did people expect from him? He also wounded a Sweet Commander (i assume its Cracker since he has a huge scar before fighting Luffy)

He hasn’t really won anything tho, despite being in the new world for a minute, Law has achieved more
What exactly has Law really achieved? 100 hearts of Pirates probably from fodder, needed to get help from Luffy and co to take down Doflamingo, and now Kaidou... had help with Vergo with Smoker...

So tell me what exactly has Law achieved on his own plus his crew of fodder.

What exactly has Law really achieved? 100 hearts of Pirates probably from fodder, needed to get help from Luffy and co to take down Doflamingo, and now Kaidou... had help with Vergo with Smoker...

So tell me what exactly has Law achieved on his own plus his crew of fodder.
He bodied/low diffed smoker, bodied/killed Vergo, became a Warlord, broke the Gears, took down Doffy, doesn’t matter if it was an alliance, he spent energy and life fighting and Admiral and a Warlord at the same time. Ppl sleep on Law

He hasn’t really won anything tho, despite being in the new world for a minute, Law has achieved more
He was able to steal something from Big Mom. How important that thing was is still unknown, but it’s still a pretty impressive feat. Also let’s compare Kidd to the other Supernova for a second. After two years Kidd has the highest bounty out of all of them and was able to survive after challenging Yonko on multiple occasions. He picked the most fights out of all the Supernova and still survived without ever bending his knee like some of the others. Law didn’t start accomplishing more than Kidd until he started working with Luffy. I wonder why that is lol.

He was able to steal something from Big Mom. How important that thing was is still unknown, but it’s still a pretty impressive feat. Also let’s compare Kidd to the other Supernova for a second. After two years Kidd has the highest bounty out of all of them and was able to survive after challenging Yonko on multiple occasions. He picked the most fights out of all the Supernova and still survived without ever bending his knee like some of the others. Law didn’t start accomplishing more than Kidd until he started working with Luffy. I wonder why that is lol.
Law waited for Luffy. Probably, but jk.
Urouge took down a Sweet Commander, I reckon that’s more than Kid.

Mind you I still give Kid the benefit of the doubt and have him equal to Luffy in strength and =< Ambition.

He bodied/low diffed smoker, bodied/killed Vergo, became a Warlord, broke the Gears, took down Doffy, doesn’t matter if it was an alliance, he spent energy and life fighting and Admiral and a Warlord at the same time. Ppl sleep on Law
Again he needed help with Vergo, we need a rematch without him needed to tip toe Vergo having his Heart.
Doflamingo was trying to get him sure but Fujitora wasn't going full force, no way in hell.
So it's not really achievements.
Again 100 hearts against probably pirate fodder, not achieving anything special.

Status
Not open for further replies.