Status
Not open for further replies.
Ussop and Nami losing to Ulti's toe

Mink tribe wiped out

Coronavirus

Sanji trapped by women

Literally all the enemies still active aside from the Headliners who really only pose danger to the Non M3
Nami and Usopp seem to be better already with Tama, and she has a "plan" wich prob involves using her fruit to take control of a bunch of headliners to their side.

Mink tribe didn't really matter, we will get a bunch of headliners to substitute them, and we still got Wanda and Carrot fighting Perospero.

Ice Oni virus was resolved with fire in just a few chapters, enough people are in control of the situation, while Chopper gets to make the definitive cure.

Sanji is just fooling around, in a few chapters Robin is going to let him go as she fights Black Maria, no problems there at all, that situation isn't bad at all, Sanji keeps making love / naughty remarks while running away, he seems fine.

"All Enemies" are doing nothing, even the two calamities are doing jack shit, can't even stop Marco from gettin Zoro up there. Kaido's fodder is trash, all the Yakuza / Samurai fodder from the Alliance are destroying them.

If that's not official art from Oda then i gotta say i'm impressed.
They even got Zoro's feet right.
Post automatically merged:

Why the fuck they didn't upload the full chapter yet?
Chapter officially comes out January 3rd. We got super early spoilers this week but the translations will still take a while.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
How did we get spoilers for the chapter but not images?
If they released pics on the day we got text spoilers there is a huge chance they might get in some big trouble.

Provider hunt is stronger for some time since 957 I believe or a bit later.

text spoilers are less risky.

This really is my problem with Wano so far, even if i enjoy it a lot more than other people here, the lack of stakes is so bad. The Strawhats have absolutely owned this invasion and Kaido's crew, no failures and actual setbacks. I think Oda thought Luffy losing to Kaido was a big enough setback, but that wasn't anything really, it just took Luffy to a bunch of free allies and a new teacher to train him in exactly what he needed, the original plan never had to change, despite the strawhats fucking everything up Kin'emon told them not to.

Why the fuck they didn't upload the full chapter yet?
they dont have it and the spoilers we got are fake
Post automatically merged:

yeah, i keep waiting for it to fuck up, but it's taking too long, i don't know if Oda would want to make Wano 150/200 chapters long considring his desire to finish OP in the next 5/7 years.
he just said they're finding one piece in 5-7 years. the final war will happen after that and theres epilogue too lol. one piece isnt ending for like another 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.