rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf does "feature heavily" mean? You guys even can't decide on what ZKK is. Just Yaoi fanfic between Zoro and his fanboys.
I’m not “you guys”... I’m not a representative of all Zoro fans

I’m saying the same way no one believes Luffy vs Doffy or Luffy vs Cracker was a straight “Luffy fight” given Law and Nami’s involvement, I’m saying the same for Luffy vs Kaido given Zoro’s involvement

if you believe the doffy vs cracker fights are “Luffy fights” then that’s fine. Then I guess the bet won’t work given we disagree on the premise of a “Luffy fight”

So wanna bet? Zoro will have at minimum as much involvement in this Kaido fight as Nami did in the Cracker fight so can we call that a “Luffy fight”?

Again, loser gets banned for a month

That's the thing. A lot of fans me included were disappointed that she just died when she obviously came from the void century. The fact that Oda is teasing that we are gonna go back to her death in a more explicit way is what's exciting. She is still shrouded in mystery and we have never learned the extent of her powers.
Fuck Toki really, I want to know what she knows.

Well Zoro's going to play a role in that, and also defeat King to confirm his strength on the top YC level.

Or you think the line up on the roof is set and will continue into the Wano mainland vs the Yonko, with Zoro no longer getting a 1 vs 1 fight and ending the Wano arc without him defeating any Swordsman of worth ?
There are no Swordsman of worth

One Piece - Chapter 1000
Title: Strawhat Luffy

CHAPTER IS OUT ON
NOT OPTIMAL QUALITY

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the WG community!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BEING SOME OF THE BEST PEOPLE IVE EVER MET ON A FORUM
Anyone with another link please, i cant open the link above

Status
Not open for further replies.