rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone is HYPED to see the fight in the roof top between Kaido and Big mom vs luffy, zoro, kidd , Law and Killer BUT...

Theres A LOT going on besides that, so dont think that oda Will only Focus on the main fight and forget the rest of the plot as:

-Jimbei vs Whos who.
-Sasaki vs Franky.
-Black Maria with sanji trapped.
-Brook and Robin going up the stairs.
-Nami, ussop and Tama planing something.
- Chopper making the Antidote while Drake and the yakuza protect him.
-Marco with King and Queen.
-Perospero vs Carrot and Wanda.
- Yamato with Momo and shinobbu.
- Fukurokujo looking for Orochi
- Jack where hes at?
-The scabards now being safe.
-The rest of the BM Pirates.
- Ulti and page One looking for the SH.
- the rest of the numbers to appear.
- Laws crew in the submarine.
-the land of wano during the fire festival.

Oda can bring any of this plots anytime he wants, so stay alert and dont think the main fight Will be the Focus NOW every chapter.

What you are advocating for is that AFTER Zoro masters Enma, there’s still a tangible difference between Zoro using it versuses Zoro using other swords right?

you’re saying because Enma BEFORE Zoro trains has a unique effect on his haki, Enma AFTER Zoro trains will continue to have this effect.

So I have two questions

What is the actual goal of Zoro training with Enma?

Does this mean Oden also had abilities he could only pull off with Enma?
We're seeing the results of that effect, and the result is that Zoro is closer to making Enma a black blade than his other blades.

Sanji doesn’t train Ryuo. Mihawk kind of Fodderizes him
Wanji is not Sanji.

Wanji is a 40 yo cook who now resides in All Blue after getting bored of his duels with Mihawk.

Because of the connection a chef has with his kitchen knives Wanji can infuse his with the ultimate Haki, one that Mihawk could never obtain.

Mihawk always carries on him the tiny blade that he used on Zoro in east blue, to remind himself that he could never defeat Wanji :josad:

makes sense, if Yamato does join the SHs, she can't be travelling with a spoiler book
I used to say it doesn't has any spoilers...and I think that is true too. It is just a log of his thoughts and journey. And like rayliegh I think he too thinks everyone should come to their own conclusion through their experience. Though I was expecting some info the way the log was being brought up...but llooks it was just a gift for momo.

Status
Not open for further replies.