Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a different era.

Garp is not jumping to the first ship to spar with Kaido on the sea every week or so like he probably did during Roger's era.

This era is more peaceful and remember no fighting= power shrinking. Not by insane amounts ( rayleigh ) example.

But also Rayleigh shows that you get rusty with no fighting.

Kaido would beat current Garp in Mid high diff at best.
Post automatically merged:

See my reply to Wes.
Healthy old Garp losing more strength than Oldbeard (who was on the verge of becoming sickbeard and was hooked up to machines before fighting Shanks) doesn't make sense to me. He's still training new marines all the time and doing some missions.
Big Mom needed an edge to take on WB. Her and Kaido were silver medalists to Old beard, so they can't be above Garp imo.

So from spoilers:
1- kidd does not have advanced Ryuu, huh LOL
2- Oda already knew we would laugh at Law obeying Luffy hahaha and call him subbordinate
3- I would love to see the panel where Kaido saw (Roger/WB/Oden/Xebec)

Finally, the funniest part about the chapter, Kaido did not see Shanks shadow between those people, even though they clashed before Marineford
:holdthisl:

Kaido did not even consider Shanks LMAO, I'm dead
Who said that Shanks and Kaido really fight? Maybe the reason Kaido did not see Shanks like them because he did not see Shanks fight or maybe Kaido did not encounter Shanks always...Maybe the only time he had meet Shanks was when that incident before the Marineford. . Which means he did not really see Shanks' potential.

I just read the spoilers now, man :gokulaugh:

Zoro fans took their 3rd L in just one arc, remember when they said Killer wasn't nerfed and his weapons wouldn’t make a difference?:milaugh:

Zoro: If I master special sword Enma I will be stronger
Killer: If I had this special Punisher weapons you would be dead
Zoro: nope, (in denial) :suresure:

I also like the fact that Kaido sees Oden but not Rayleigh, also sees Xebec, but not Garp. As I thought Roger, Whitebeard, even Oden and Xebec are superior to even Garp, not only Rayleigh.

Also its nice that Zoro and Killer are doing combos since they are same level (though I think Zoro is slightly stronger), Killer is basically a replacement for Sanji. This dude would never lose to Zoro if he had his usual weapons, though it was still a draw he KOed Zoro as well with nerfed weapons.
That doesn't make them superior it's just those guys fought with Kaido while Garp and Rayleigh didn't

Prime Garp is yonko level even old Garp has superior ap than the admirals

Rayleigh admit that in his prime he could held off an admiral and a shichibukai

I just read the spoilers now, man :gokulaugh:

Zoro fans took their 3rd L in just one arc, remember when they said Killer wasn't nerfed and his weapons wouldn’t make a difference?:milaugh:

Zoro: If I master special sword Enma I will be stronger
Killer: If I had this special Punisher weapons you would be dead
Zoro: nope, (in denial) :suresure:

I also like the fact that Kaido sees Oden but not Rayleigh, also sees Xebec, but not Garp. As I thought Roger, Whitebeard, even Oden and Xebec are superior to even Garp, not only Rayleigh.

Also its nice that Zoro and Killer are doing combos since they are same level (though I think Zoro is slightly stronger), Killer is basically a replacement for Sanji. This dude would never lose to Zoro if he had his usual weapons, though it was still a draw he KOed Zoro as well with nerfed weapons.
Where ya getting your two piece spoilers mate? If this chapter is an L, please, bring more L's for Zoro, because a few more and ZKK might indeed be a thing by the end of the arc.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.