Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Then that would mean any run of the mill New World pirate can potentially harm Kaido with the requisite attack power and standard koka.

Which is obviously not the case. You need to have a certain level of flowing ryou in order to breach his durability. Iirc he even suggested they were using ryou when they jumped him. Though slicing attacks seem to be more effective than blunt attacks.
Yeah lets not forget when the scabbards first attacked kaido he told them their swords cant hurt him. Until they used ryou and shocked him.

Nah. Garp is past his prime by a landslide.

Unless you will be content with Oda sacrificing Garp for Luffy's development:seriously:
Current Garp is stronger than sickbeard and just slightly weaker than his healty version
Both Garp and current Shiki are Admiral tier and above if Roger's underling is too much for Kizaru to handle

I just read the spoilers now, man :gokulaugh:

Zoro fans took their 3rd L in just one arc, remember when they said Killer wasn't nerfed and his weapons wouldn’t make a difference?:milaugh:

Zoro: If I master special sword Enma I will be stronger
Killer: If I had this special Punisher weapons you would be dead
Zoro: nope, (in denial) :suresure:

I also like the fact that Kaido sees Oden but not Rayleigh, also sees Xebec, but not Garp. As I thought Roger, Whitebeard, even Oden and Xebec are superior to even Garp, not only Rayleigh.

Also its nice that Zoro and Killer are doing combos since they are same level (though I think Zoro is slightly stronger), Killer is basically a replacement for Sanji. This dude would never lose to Zoro if he had his usual weapons, though it was still a draw he KOed Zoro as well with nerfed weapons.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Garp is one of the original characters from proto-One Piece. He is not irrelevant strength wise. Current Garp = Oldbeard. Not sickbeard, but the one that was sparring Shanks.
Garps was Roger's near equal, I hope you wouldn't think a hypothetical "old Roger" would be getting outshone by current generation, when Kaido and Big Mom were confirmed cucked silver medalists to Oldbeard.
It's a different era.

Garp is not jumping to the first ship to spar with Kaido on the sea every week or so like he probably did during Roger's era.

This era is more peaceful and remember no fighting= power shrinking. Not by insane amounts ( rayleigh ) example.

But also Rayleigh shows that you get rusty with no fighting.

Kaido would beat current Garp in Mid high diff at best.
Post automatically merged:

Current Garp is stronger than sickbeard and just slightly weaker than his healty version
Both Garp and current Shiki are Admiral tier and above if Roger's underling is too much for Kizaru to handle
See my reply to Wes.

I just read the spoilers now, man :gokulaugh:

Zoro fans took their 3rd L in just one arc, remember when they said Killer wasn't nerfed and his weapons wouldn’t make a difference?:milaugh:

Zoro: If I master special sword Enma I will be stronger
Killer: If I had this special Punisher weapons you would be dead
Zoro: nope, (in denial) :suresure:

I also like the fact that Kaido sees Oden but not Rayleigh, also sees Xebec, but not Garp. As I thought Roger, Whitebeard, even Oden and Xebec are superior to even Garp, not only Rayleigh.

Also its nice that Zoro and Killer are doing combos since they are same level, Killer is basically is a replacement for Sanji. This dude would never lose to Zoro if he had his usual weapons.
Garp beats Oden 100 out of 100 times buddy

Serious question, since Zoro and Killer were able to cut Kaido this chapter, does this confirm you only need standard CoA + blade to cut him?

When Scabbards first did it, people said it was because they had special 'ryou'.
Nope since Kaido said the same to the scabbards when he get damaged by them, with means normal CoA blade don´t probably work, it need ryou overall to hurt Kaido.
Otherwise he couldn´t manage "Oden Ryou" when the scabbards damage him, they had the first lvl adv haki, with is one league above the standard black CoA.

Status
Not open for further replies.