Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just translated the panel with Shanks, Oden, Roger, WB, and Xebec.

Kaido says: “There’s only a few people that can do this to me. You’re one of them!” While looking at the lads behind Luffy.

So confirmed Big Mom and Admirals don’t have the level of penetration haki that Luffy currently has.
I literally made a thread of Kaido vs 2-3 admirals without ryou/advanced haki and tons of people in it said that Kaido would win in that situation.

Well the evidence at hand suggests that the admirals don’t have penetration haki. Let’s see how many people are consistent with their word.

Yeah. Luffy has the haki and his AP is good but it’s still less than the scabbards combined. Which some people legit believed he would be lmao.
Luffy's red rock was stronger than all the scabbards combined, using internal destruction haki. Here Luffy has not even use internal destruction haki in Gear 4 yet against Kaido, and he still has Kong Organ, Leo Bazooka, Python and king kong gun to go.

Last edited:
I agree but people are going to give them a pass just because they are not main characters. They are not happy when they see Zoro cutting fire but they are willing to accept that a guy who was mid diffed (and I'm being generous) by Doffy can help efficiently against Kaido. Law is throwing fucking rocks, wtf is that?
If he can injure Kaido with that and Kidd with his metal scrap it's pure bullshit, what's the difference between that and punching?
As for Killer he should be one shoted the moment Kaido or Big Mom set their eyes on him.
Y’all do this every damn time, first it was the scrabbards are too weak, killer can’t hurt kaido now it’s law is useless🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ You people don’t get tired of creating rubbish in your head and when Ida does something good with them you start complaining bad writing...lol

What do you mean lol?
He literally passed up an opportunity to beat Mihawk for 2 entire years while he was trained by him.
Do you think first thing Zoro did after finishing his 2 year training was challenge Mihawk?

Because Mihawk said I will wait for you on top of the world to Zoro, so I doubt that happened. Zoro himself said in Dressrosa I think, "i have to surpass extraordinary Mihawk, so I can't be ordinary" or some shit like that.
And that's supposed to matter why, exactly? Luffy got one shotted by Kaido, and did he "Boohoo woe is me, he's too stronk!"? No, he picked himself back up and went back at him a week later.

Just what type of person do you think Zoro is? Someone who backs down because someone is stronger than him? You don't think he'd at least want to test himself to see how far he's progressed since Mihawk embarrassed him on Baratie?

Zoro straight told up Mihawk right before the timeskip that the only persons head left on the island he has yet to take was his. So you don't think he would have tried at least once? Would be very uncharacteristic of Zoro, tbh.....

Didn’t the One Piece volume descriptions and the introduction text boxes also say that Don Krieg was the strongest man in East Blue?
Not sure if that’s what your sourcing, but I don’t know how reliable those are.
I'm not gonna post the 10+ scans where Bigmom,Doffy,Sengoku,Sakazuki,Buggy,Garp and Ivankov all state that WB is the strongest Yonko. Search it up.
Bigmom's opinion should put an end to any debate, she herself is a Yonko and thinks WB>Kaido/Shanks

I mean given that Marco was already shown sending Kizaru flying, why would it be particularly shocking that he could make Akainu stumble back when literally he charged in their to block the attack?
Marco never sent Kizaru fly. Kizaru was mid-air and got kicked, Kizaru can't fly, obviously he was gonna fall down.
Marco did 0 damage to Admirals, Marco couldn't damage Akainu with a SNEAK ATTACK alongside Vista, Marco couldn't stop Akainu in a 16 vs 1 fight.

Oda literally said that he forgot how how Gifters worked in an SBS. I don’t think he thinks this hard about fights.
-Mr1 stopped Mihawk's slash that was meant for Luffy
-1 page later Mihawk oneshots Mr.1

Oda is very aware of these things

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Yeah. Luffy has the haki and his AP is good but it’s still less than the scabbards combined. Which some people legit believed he would be lmao.
I think that Luffy is better off than the Scabbards since his attacks leave lasting on Kaido. The Scabbards were doing damage, but none of them were lasting and Kaido quickly recovered from it. The only attack that ALMOST left lasting damage was their combined Oden attack.

Y’all do this every damn time, first it was the scrabbards are too weak, killer can’t hurt kaido now it’s law is useless🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ You people don’t get tired of creating rubbish in your head and when Ida does something good with them you start complaining bad writing...lol
I mean we called it bad writing in dragon ball super when Android 17 dropped rocks on Jiren. Law dropping rocks on Kaido is just as bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.