Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take that L. But like I stated, Thunder Bagua wouldn't have done shit to Luffy if his FS was working. I was 100% right about that.

And Kaido was also hurt by his own Boro Breath returned by Raizo and had a "splitting headache" from falling. You don't need Ryou to hurt him (just beat him).
Huh? That **** Luffy was stunned from getting grazed by Bagua and needed Law and Zoro to help him. You serious bro.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Maybe, I think Mihawk can too tbh.

Kaido has to actually block and dodge with the others you mentioned.
Yeah Mihawk is an obviously candidate and I think Dragon as well...probably.

Its the combination of haki and attack power honestly. The Scabbards had the haki to hurt Kaido but they lacked the AP. Kaido essentially recovered faster than they could hurt him.

Honestly I think Law Kidd being there is just as much bullshit as Killer being there.

Our heroes (Luffy/Zoro) had to go through the hoops, show commander level+ feats, get power up on top of it to fight Kaido while Law who was trashed by Doflamingo and Kidd whose best feat is injuring one commander and Killer who got body bagged by nerfed Zoro is on roof.
lol
You think law and Kidd are gonna be useless..just stop

Yeah Mihawk is an obviously candidate and I think Dragon as well...probably.

Its the combination of haki and attack power honestly. The Scabbards had the haki to hurt Kaido but they lacked the AP. Kaido essentially recovered faster than they could hurt him.
Yeah. Luffy has the haki and his AP is good but it’s still less than the scabbards combined. Which some people legit believed he would be lmao.

Damn what a chapter. Kinda just giving Kaido feats and putting the SN into place. Only one who did serious damage was Luffy last chapter. BUT what isnt happening now is coming in the future. SN will grow immensly in this competition.

Satisfying to see that Killer and Zoro only left a mark on Kaidos neck and not cutting him. Would be too much of an ap right now. Using Haki or not idc. Oda clearly did not draw haki ohn the swords but cmon, zoro and killer are not dumb.. they would not attack without haki.

Ranks so far: Luffy >> Kidd/Law>Zoro>Killer. Yes Killer was very nerfed, but so was Zoro. Same result, voctory for Zoro. But Killer is lit!!! Killer deserves more hype

Odds against a Yonko? Sakazuki fought the STRONGEST YONKO to a standstill at Marineford (Chapter 567,568à) and that was BEFORE WB had any heart attack or suffered any injury other than Squardo's pathetic stab.
Didn’t the One Piece volume descriptions and the introduction text boxes also say that Don Krieg was the strongest man in East Blue?
Not sure if that’s what your sourcing, but I don’t know how reliable those are.

The fact is that he is no longer there when WB arrives, which means he left, and he wasn't gonna leave with Luffy behind him so the Anime depicting Sakazuki sending him fly is CORRECT.
I mean given that Marco was already shown sending Kizaru flying, why would it be particularly shocking that he could make Akainu stumble back when literally he charged in their to block the attack?

Sakazuki did not attack Jinbe. He attacked Ace/Luffy and Jinbe stepped in. That's very different. You don't put the same effort in finishing an almost dead target and a healthy fighter.
Oda literally said that he forgot how how Gifters worked in an SBS. I don’t think he thinks this hard about fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.