Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokes by side, you honestly think a guy like Eustass Kid goes overly confident, like he was shown the last chapters, straight up against Kaido? He still expected to fight him single handly, not with help. While we all agree about that being extremely cocky, but you really claim he is that confident, just because he would be able to move the club?
Thats way better than he did before. AGain, being able to disarm a yonko like mid attack is ridiculous. If Kid can stop Kaido mid Thunder bagua by removing the club, he can stop Gold roger Mid Divine departure as well. Meaning Kid can do better against Gold Roger than even Oden did

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Killer will show himself as an exceptional fighter but will really distinguish himself cause he'll have some street-smart tricks that really will give the SN the upper hand, something similar to what you mentioned
As far es we saw, Killer is really about speed fighting, lethal and fast attacking, like an assassin. Zoro on the other side is more about brute force. So i would assume them also like different sides of the same medal, like Luffy and Kid.

The maximum potential of his df will be disarming the strongest people in the verse. Imagine that. If Kid can disarm Kaido and Big mom, Its actually possible that the man can disarm fuckin roger himself. Thats broken as hell. And thats THE MAXIMUM HE WILL DO
Nope dude, the maximum of magnetism is literally broken, would put him on top 3 in the verse and this is obviously not possible as of now

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Thats way better than he did before. AGain, being able to disarm a yonko like mid attack is ridiculous. If Kid can stop Kaido mid Thunder bagua by removing the club, he can stop Gold roger Mid Divine departure as well. Meaning Kid can do better against Gold Roger than even Oden did
So you think, Kids mind was like:

"Hmm, i can move the club now. Now i can beat the strongest creature in the world easily. No idea how i will hurt him, but without his club, he cant do anything." or what?

S

Slash Slash BigSlash

As far es we saw, Killer is really about speed fighting, lethal and fast attacking, like an assassin. Zoro on the other side is more about brute force. So i would assume them also like different sides of the same medal, like Luffy and Kid.
And Kid is only good at Defense that is why his attack didn't faze Appo and also he is gathering matel for that defensive wall.

Luffy, Zoro, Killer are going to Attack.
Kid is Defense
Law is maneuverability.

Status
Not open for further replies.