Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why are Zorolieberes on fire when Zoro just did a Kinemon feat lmao? These people are dumber each day.

So he didn't only trained his Haki, but this new skill as well. That means Kid & Killer actually might have trained as well during this time and they won't appear here being stronger magically. Even Law might have trained.

"Just to clarify, the last two breaks before this have been magazine breaks.
We haven't had an actual "Oda Break" in quite a while."

It's not like Oda lives in a different dimension with the time flowing differently... He had a break as well.
This coming from the guy that said zoro wouldnt go up and fight kaido

S

Slash Slash BigSlash

I didn't see Sanji fans other than me pushing for Zoro vs King much.

And i've been pushing for Zoro vs King since the very beginning, when the Zoro fans were arguing with Sanji fans over who fights King.

So i'm being consistent with this, you lot are just switching around and sometimes like my take, sometimes don't :kayneshrug:
But Zoro is already stronger than King, So you just want some boring fight where we don't even get too see Zoro go all out.

Fact. Also the fact that Kidd has shown NOTHING in the entire manga. He was caught by the Udon guards. Fact. He was unable to dodge the Gifted's arrow in 981. Fact: I advise you to reread Reilly's words in chapter 3D2Y. Kidd has no Observation Haki now. Nobody taught him. And he cannot now rule the Haki of Kings. It is him, but he cannot control her. He's a weakling.
Who taught Rayleigh :usoprice:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
What i mean, is that Kin using it undermines this, would've prefered that Oda didn't have Kin use it.

That's all.
Luffy fought someone who had FS for 11 hours
where did zoro learn it from
Zoro learned the technique after seeing Kin perform twice, and three arcs ago. It's originally Kinemon's technique, why wouldn't Kinemon have been the first to use it?

Nop, my problem with this new skill, is that having Sanji and Luffy with Fire, Zoro having fire is ridiculous.
I didn't like it back then when he wanted to learn it from Kimemon, and I still don't like it...

Is the same as if now, suddenly Sanji uses a sword as his new PU.
Wouldn't that be disgusting?
For me it would be.
And Zoro already had a PU.
Zoro doesn't have fire, he can *cut* fire.

Though Oda does like fire a lot in this series.
What does this have to do with strength? This is not strength related, it’s a technique. It has nothing to do with how strong you guys think Zoro is
These opinions are based on falsehoods and selective memory. Zoro was the first Strawhat to use fire based attacks, way back in Little Garden:

After executing his fire attack, he expressed interest in a fire sword:

Zoro developing more fleshed out fire abilities have been foreshadowed since at least Little Garden (chapter 126 to be precise).

Later on in Thriller Bark, his Hiryu Kaen cut through Ryuma and set his wound on fire:

The flame consumed his entire corpse:

In Punk Hazard, Kinemon cut through the Shinokuni explosion before Zoro:

Zoro mentioned that Kinemon's ability piqued his interest, and it caused him to decide to help Kinemon rescue his son.

Later on in the same arc, Kinemon cut fire again:

Zoro also took notice of and commented on it:

So to recap:
  • Zoro was the first Strawhat to incorporate a fire attack and he did so in Chapter 126.
    • In that very chapter developing further his fire abilities was foreshadowed.
  • Zoro used a fire attack as his finisher against Ryuma in Thriller Bark.
  • Twice on Punk Hazard, Zoro indicated interest in Kinemon's Fox Fire Style.
  • The last 875 chapters of One Piece have been building towards Zoro developing mature fire abilities.

In conclusion
  • To claim that this is an ass pull, but not Luffy's Red Hawk or Sanji's Diable Jambe is insane. Zoro's fire swordsmanship is the most foreshadowed of any of the abilities the Strawhats have developed. It has been foreshadowed for 875 chapters (or nearly 90% of One Piece).
  • Zoro developing fire abilities is not infringing on Luffy or Sanji's domain either. Zoro used fire attacks before Sanji developed Diable Jambe or Luffy Red Hawk.

Please help me tag all the people that have been bitching or complaining about this.

I

Indigo

It's not like Oda lives in a different dimension with the time flowing differently... He had a break as well.
I'm pretty sure he didn't, Oda keeps drawing chapters when the magazine takes breaks, that's how he keeps up a few chapters ahead of release. He only ever stops drawing when is his own break. Don't you remember him saying quite a few weeks agos in that statement, that by the time we fans read that, he would've already be done with chapter 1000 and stuff...

Why are Zorolieberes on fire when Zoro just did a Kinemon feat lmao? These people are dumber each day.

So he didn't only trained his Haki, but this new skill as well. That means Kid & Killer actually might have trained as well during this time and they won't appear here being stronger magically. Even Law could have trained.

You do know that he still works in the magazine breaks right?
Gosh gets chapters every week for 23 years but complains when the mangaka wants breaks

I believe what will give the Yonkou the upper hand will be awakening... Because when Kaido and Big Mom go full hybrid with their fruits the SN will just boost their powers as well (like G4) but then awakening will most likely be reason the SN can't keep up no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.