Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why people get so mad with top tiers in One Piece being flawed characters that have downsides. I think these make them 1000x times more interesting than other mangas top tiers. In Naruto we always had those cool as OP characters that were perfect in every way, everyone was a fucking genius in that show, it was almost boring.

But here in One Piece every top tier has another side to their character besides their strenght and different powers. And it's great how these flaws are what can be used to take them down.

Whitebeard was sick and old.
Blackbeard is a scumbag and i love how much he cries when he takes damage because of the Yami Yami no Mi.
Aokiji is lazy and chill.
Kizaru is really fucking slow (i absolute love this one).
Akainu is enraged all the fucking time.
Fujitora is way too honored driven and also blind.
Big Mom is a big spoiled child.
Kaido is a depressed drunkard.
Shanks doesn't have an arm (haha, i know it's not the same, we need to know more about him..)
Mihawk has no flaws though...I suppose that’s why he’s matched with Zoro, another flawless character

J

Jo_Ndule

This is what happens when fans kept believing things

Oda has never said Pica was above Trebol and diamnate...didnt even give him higher bounty
Also, Trebol df allows him to not lose to Pica. Same wirh Diamnate who can counter the golem

Perospero, Oven and Daifuku yet Oda seperates Pero by giving him higher bounty while oven and Daifuku both get 300M coz they are on the same level and aren't special as Pero

My next thread is coming soon.

It makes senses
Law defeated the strongest (vergo) and the leader of Seats (trebol)
Zoro defeated Pica while kyros beat Diamante.

Oda only separated veergo from others not Pica
Zoro beating Pica =/= pica being the strongest seat in DR

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This is what happens when fans kept believing things

Oda has never said Pica was above Trebol and diamnate...didnt even give him higher bounty
Also, Trebol df allows him to not lose to Pica. Same wirh Diamnate who can counter the golem

Perospero, Oven and Daifuku yet Oda seperates Pero by giving him higher bounty while oven and Daifuku both get 300M coz they are on the same level and aren't special as Pero

My next thread is coming soon.

It makes senses
Law defeated the strongest (vergo) and the leader of Seats (trebol)
Zoro defeated Pica while kyros beat Diamante.

Oda only separated veergo from others not Pica
Zoro beating Pica =/= pica being the strongest seat in DR
How do you imagine Trebol or Diamante beating Pica tell me, please. I want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.