• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Punk?! = his Ultimate attack
Punk Rotten : his G4 form/attack
Punk Gibson and other Punk moves = his G2/g3 attacks

His df will be named "Punk Punk no mi" , ability to manipulate magnetic force or just mecha stuff
Since he likes naming his moves "Punk..." just like Luffy starts with Gomu Gomu no and his fruit is Gomu Gomu no

Totally exaggerating, but imagine Kid would go Mecha Godzilla mode against Kaido and grabs the big Onigashima sword to stab kaido :D
Post automatically merged:

As Kaido fan, let me ask you:

Would you prefer kaido getting hurt by Zoro or by Eustass Kid?
Kid is irrelevant compared to zoro bucko . No chance in hell he’s more impressive then zoro in this fight . Get ready to take your Ls like everyone else

His df will be named "Punk Punk no mi" , ability to manipulate magnetic force or just mecha stuff
Since he likes naming his moves "Punk..." just like Luffy starts with Gomu Gomu no and his fruit is Gomu Gomu no
Didn't Apoo take nearly zero damage from Kidd but got one shot by Zoro?

You are forgetting how big of a boost Ashura actually was lol
Kaku was >= Base Zoro
Ashura neg diffed him

No that's Zoro
I think Base Zoro > Kaku
Base zoro was already stronger by brute force, every time they clashed zoro eventually overpowered him, zoro was already superior in terms of strength, speed, durability, and endurance. The only thing Kaku had over zoro was his swordsmanship, his rankyaku troubled zoro to the point that Zoro sometimes was unable to dodge

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
This raid has been such a great journey for the Zoro haters, while all Zoro fans were defending the ZKK theory. It was something like this:

1. It started with Zoro is too weak to fight a YC1, Sanji will fight Queen and Zoro will fight Who's Who.
2. Okay, maybe Zoro can fight Queen and Sanji will fight King.
3. Okay, maybe Zoro can fight King with the help of Marco (he could never do it alone) and Sanji will solo Queen.
4. Okay, maybe Zoro can solo King and get a really hard fight but Sanji will solo Queen without too much trouble.
5. Okay, maybe Zoro will fight Kaido, but he won't be able to do anything and Sanji will solo King as soon as Robin cames and lets him go from Black Maria.
6. Okay, maybe Zoro will be able to at least cut Kaido once, but he's only going to do the same thing Kin'emon already did so it's nothing. I'm sure Robin is coming straight to Black Maria now.
7. Okay, maybe Zoro will be able to cut Kaido and fight along everyone as an equal, but i'm sure Sanji will get away from Black Maria as soon as Robin comes, he then will fight Queen i guess, since Marco is fighting King, but i'm sure Sanji will go to the roof after that.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
:mihanha::mihanha::mihanha:

S

stealthblack

The only one that can open the scar of kaidou is the one that has better haki coa then kaidou. no way that is zoro. luffy? likely

its because he was one of vegapunks experiments/vegapunks son

Totally exaggerating, but imagine Kid would go Mecha Godzilla mode against Kaido and grabs the big Onigashima sword to stab kaido :D

As Kaido fan, let me ask you:

Would you prefer kaido getting hurt by Zoro or by Eustass Kid?
Dying by the future WSS and vice captain of PK, new incarnation of the legendary Ryuma or someone inspired by a real pirate who knew only defeats, side character and soon a cheerleader ? Tough choice :quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.