Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Dying by the future WSS and vice captain of PK, new incarnation of the legendary Ryuma or someone inspired by a real pirate who knew only defeats, side character and soon a cheerleader ? Tough choice :quest:
You mean:
Getting beaten by the most dangerous worst generation member (noted several times), which already fought shanks and kaido, raided WCI and is known worldwide, or get cut by someone which biggest feat so far is cutting a big rock.

You know, the sad part is, your toxic fandom makes me dislike Zoro kinda and make me disrespecting him way more then he deserves.

Zoro trained under the Swordsman he aims to defeat, so for Zoro to know that he is ready to fight Mihawk again, he wants to defeat stronger opponents & so far only 2 Characters grabbed his attention & they are Fujitora & Kaido

IMO Zoro came out of TS in his Full Power second only to Admirals & Yonko
Hody was a joke to him, Supernova didn't interest him, Pica (The strongest he fought), he considered him very inferior,
He completely ignored Calamities & consider them unworthy of his time & even Denjiro who seem like Strongest Scabbard, Zoro didn't seem excited to meet him ... etc

From Zoro's Perspective, only an Admiral & a Yonko got his interest, Zoro was Top 10 hundreds of chapters ago lol
good lord
show some restraint

zoro took enma because it was made by the same person as wado ichimonji, his main sword from the very beginning, and because it cut kaido and was strong. he actually has more of a connection to it than oden did since he (probably) is a shimotsuki himself
Could be...If that's the case, I have no problem apologizing because of my wrong point of view xD

This will be just like Kaido vs Red Scabbards.
It start with Luffy and the others each doing things against Kaido and Linlin,but when the Yonko duo get more serious,they will make trash out of the five boys.
@nik87 @HA001 @Fenaker @Ice devil slayer @MarineHQ62 @Kejon @playa4321 @Light D Lamperouge @ShinmenTakezo @Bullet @ShishioIsBack @Marimo_420
yeah and then chopper comes in and neg diffs both Kaido and BM at the same time

CKKBM (Chopper Kills Kaido and Big Mom)
:kata:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Status
Not open for further replies.