Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is worse?
One guy saying for several months that Sanji will rematch PejiWann or entire fandom minus Zoro-tards saying that Zoro wont fight Kaido for over two years?
:beckmoji:
The worst is entire fandom being ungrateful bastards, getting triggered when their favorite character is mentioned as the son of his great daddy who granted the son bounty upgrade, power up that raised him from fragile punching bag into a more durable one, and going from people having problem telling which is which among him and Duval to suddenly being famous and recognized among top names in New World.
Like fandom, like favorite character I guess. Both being ungrateful and bites the hand who feeds them.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Not just Doflamingo.
Dr Zoro would have clapped Admiral Fujitora. When under gravity pressure one sword Zoro already sent him backwards several meters. Plot saved Fuji from Zoro, because at that moment Fuji still had the plot purpose of suggesting Shichibukai disbandment at Reverie.
Had Dressrosa took place after Reverie, bye bye Fujitora.
My bad topi- chin.

I need to retrain my haki.

:catsweat:

Zoro is cool because he is cool, and he will keep being cool because thats clearly what Oda wants him to be. Always has been and only an idiot wouldnt have realized it at this point of the story yet.

Sanji suffers an entire arc because he is weak, your fault realy for having poor understanding of the story you are reading and for thinking somehow that Sanji is somewhere near Zoro's power tier.

But if you think Zoro is just a no-personality cool character like you are saying, then no wonder you wank Sanji in the first place, you need to have a particularly terrible understanding of the story and characters to wank him.
:luuh:
1st , How being stronger would have solved the weeding plot???
2nd, Being cool sometimes is fine, but when your entire existence it's for just "Being cool" like post timeskip Zoro...Let me tell you, you're doing something WRONG.
3rd I haven't said that Zoro has no personality, I've said he's just on the story to have "Cool" moments.

4th, it's not wanking Sanji.

Sanji fan's: Sanji is Equal to Zoro in terms of power.
Zoro Fans : No, Zoro is Far Stronger and he's Luffy's level, or above because he's a Swordsman.

At least, my point is that they were equals.
I can clearly see a difference.

You know deep inside it’s only getting better for Zoro. This is just the start. I can’t wait for your pitiful excuses and downplaying when Zoro cuts Kaido

And given that you said anything against meme isn’t impressive that automatically discounts Sanji “blocking” meme with Luffy. Unless you will be hypocritical about that as well.
Again, the alliance is condemned to loose the first round...Doing something now, doesn't mean anything...

You know deep inside it’s only getting better for Zoro. This is just the start. I can’t wait for your pitiful excuses and downplaying when Zoro cuts Kaido

And given that you said anything against meme isn’t impressive that automatically discounts Sanji “blocking” meme with Luffy. Unless you will be hypocritical about that as well.
No. Sanji only busted out G3 lvl AP.

Whats important is that he was potrayed along with Luffy fighting her. Lets hope Zoro gets that in this fight too.

1st , How being stronger would have solver the weeding???
2nd, Being cool sometimes is fine, but when your entire existence it's for just "Being cool" like post timeskip Zoro...Let me tell you, you're doing something WRONG.
3rd I haven't said that Zoro has no personality, I've said he's just on the story to have "Cool" moments.

4th, it's not wanking Sanji.

Sanji fan's: Sanji is Equal to Zoro in terms of power.
Zoro Fans : No, Zoro is Far Stronger and he's Luffy's level, or above because he's a Swordsman.

At least, my point is that they were equals.
I can clearly see a difference.
Saying Sanji and Zoro are equals is just as bad as saying zoro is miles ahead of Luffy LMAO. Zoro dosent just have cool momments, are you paying attention to the story? dude got his blade stolen by a fucking dwarf and while you think he would have learned, no, the dumbass goes and loses it again to a sneaky fox, i think it was even the same blade too LOL, he does has his share of L's and funny momments.
Problem comes when ya'll try to put him on the same level as Sanji, both characters aint even close, never was and never will be.

Stop expecting soo much out of Sanji when his primary role aint even to be a fighter, but a cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.