Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Sanji will allegedly never hurt a single female throughout the series. I must admit that's pretty honorable from him, but as Nami mentioned, it's a big defect. He was almost killed by Kalifa for example.
Sanji v Black Maria is the result we are already seeing, Sanji in the ground, tied up, bleeding, and withoud the ability to do anything to save himself....heck he might be enjoying it.

If we get more information on the Tobi Roppo , like their bountys or some lore about them than yea. Being a former warlord isn't enough, I don't think its clear where exactly Warlords stand in a Yonko Crew tbh. After Ulti pushed the current Luffy gear 4 with her abilities. I want to see the full extent of these Veteran level characters.
Ulti and Page one together pushed non advamced haki( Coo and Coa ) Luffy to use Gear 4.

Ulti and Page one together pushed non advamced haki( Coo and Coa ) Luffy to use Gear 4.
I mean Page One tanked Gear 3, And Luffy needed gear 4 just to handle Ulti's Raw strength. I think its fair to say he'd need Gear 4 to actually put either one of them down tbh. and mind you Page One didn't even use Hybrid. This is why I said I want to see the extent of these tobi roppo/veteran characters.

Yeah Sanji will allegedly never hurt a single female throughout the series. I must admit that's pretty honorable from him, but as Nami mentioned, it's a big defect. He was almost killed by Kalifa for example.
Yeah.. but that's doesn't mean he going to fight Black Maria.. Sanji himself said he need to go somewhere.. that's mean he gonna escape from Black Maria by himself or maybe help by Robin, if Robin find him..

I mean Page One tanked Gear 3, And Luffy needed gear 4 just to handle Ulti's Raw strength. I think its fair to say he'd need Gear 4 to actually put either one of them down tbh. and mind you Page One didn't even use Hybrid. This is why I said I want to see the extent of these tobi roppo/veteran characters.
Luffy wasnt giving his all, Yamato said it the next chapter. Fact is he didn't use move like Red Rock against them

Status
Not open for further replies.