Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brownbeard literally said that Drake and Kidd were the two who Headlined New World news the most because of their actions. He spent the Timeskip getting into fights and incidents while Luffy was babysat by Rayleigh
of course Shaky also said same thing before TS that Kid was most brutal of them all and that didnt mean he was strongest...he was active then and he is now but has had no big feat, even Urogue outshines him+killer.... and again it was training, it is stupid to call it training when he was going progress in a much slower pace than the ones not training... it is like saying it was stupid idea that they waited and trained for 2 whole years when they could become much stronger without waiting and training

Things were never fair for Kid and the other Supernovas ever since Saobody. Oda gave the Straw Hats a royal treatment by giving them 2 years and super mentors to them, before having Luffy accomplish far more in a few weeks than the other Supernovas did in 2 years in the New World.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Doesnt queen and king have CoO ? How come they didnt sense sanji? If katakuri was instead of those two idiots , momo would be dead. Or does raidsuit nulifies coo
Post automatically merged:

Good morning guys

I'm earnestly waiting for new spoilers. Hopefully we are getting everything soon enough.
Kaido has worst YC of all :endthis:

of course Shaky also said same thing before TS that Kid was most brutal of them all and that didnt mean he was strongest...he was active then and he is now but has had no big feat, even Urogue outshines him+killer.... and again it was training, it is stupid to call it training when he was going progress in a much slower pace than the ones not training... it is like saying it was stupid idea that they waited and trained for 2 whole years when they could become much stronger without waiting and training
No is much easier, with the 2 years training they entered NW 100% and didn't lose crewmembers, while Kidd Pirates probably did

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
it is the opposite, giving Kid a feat would look stupid when didnt even have great teachers to train with for 2 whole years and has bounty lower than 500M even after being active for the 2 years and has done nothing significant...
besides Kinemon also Cut Boro Breath of Kaido which is very likely much Stronger than BM's FireBall, so the feat isnt much of strength showcase but skills showcase :kriwhat:
Luffy didnt got trained by Rayleigh for "2 whole years", Luffy was alone the majority of the time. But one of the few things Rayleigh told Luffy was: "The best way to get stronger is to fight enemies stronger then you."
And guess what Kid has done the 2 years of Luffys picknicking? He fought stronger enemies. He fought in WCI, he fought against Shanks Crew, he fought Kaido... So following Rayleighs words, its way more plausible to be way stronger for Kid, then it is for Luffy.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Using insult really ? Mods can you ban this idiot having to use insult because he doesn’t want to hear the truth
Doesnt queen and king have CoO ? How come they didnt sense sanji? If katakuri was instead of those two idiots , momo would be dead. Or does raidsuit nulifies coo
Post automatically merged:

Kaido has worst YC of all :endthis:
Kata couldnt sense flampe right next to him.

Dont know how serious i can take this argument, specialy when i compare the situation with WCI where Luffy refused to eat for way longer, lost every muscle in the body and still fought all appearing enemies, without fainting.

The argument, he got attacked in surprise, cause he was distracted is something i can take in that moment, its plausible and doesnt make Zoro look bad, but fainting cause hungry, while he was in waaaaaaaaaaay better state that luffy back then, sounds like lacking in stamina in my eyes.
well the manga suggests so, maybe bacause of the poison too.
Just to let you know, pre TS zoro already had durability and endurance feats. Pre TS zoro was able to fast for 9 days when he got caught by Helmeppo
Also, when he got stabbed by buggy, he proceeded to take up luffy along with the iron bar which could supposedly squits his guts, he then walked with it which made him lose even more bloods, after that the house in which he took a rest got boomed by a buggy ball. With him still suffering from injuries he fought Cabaji and got kicked two times right in the wound he had, and even got one more stab wound.
Moreover, he got severely wounded by Mihawk, he then fought Haachi and fought Arlong

We know current zoro is by far stronger than Pre TS zoro, if pre TS zoro could perform such great feats, i expected more from zoro, but then he fainted from only one Killer's attack. I dont know if that is PIS or not, take it as you will

Status
Not open for further replies.