Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont jump the gun because im seriously dont know how to track "trusted person" in 5ch.
thats why we need to ask @Arara
Yeah, I also don't know who are the trusted people there(sometimes they put the wasshoi IDs in the first post when they have someone they trust for sure due to past weeks but even without that Arara always finds the people saying true spoilers out of nowhere, i guess he have access to the chapter o someone with info about the chapter and that's why he's always sure)

J

Jo_Ndule

Okay, lets get it on another way.

What was the most specific things you get when thinking about Oden?
1. Wish for Wanos Freedom
2. Gathering countless people around him to follow and support him

Thats the 2 most important things about Oden. Guess who is inherit the exact same things?
Does Zoro ever mentioned any interest to free wano or is he just aiming for the biggest possible kill for him?
Does Zoro gathering people around him to supoort him? Or is he following his captain and the people follow his captain?
Zoro only received the sword
He's not Oden

Roger ~ Oden ~ Luffy : VoAT , CoC, leaders,... freeing wano/the world.

Roger rivaled WSM Newgate
Oden rivaled Pre WSC kaido
Luffy will rival WSP Teach

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yeah, I also don't know who are the trusted people there(sometimes they put the wasshoi IDs in the first post when they have someone they trust for sure due to past weeks but even without that Arara always finds the people saying true spoilers out of nowhere, i guess he have access to the chapter o someone with info about the chapter and that's why he's always sure)
but your point was also good because he seems not talking out of the place.
and can you translate this?
当たり前だけど、援軍来そうだね
カイドウ マム余裕ありすぎる
あと、今回見てカイドウって極悪ではないから、死なないで欲しいと思った

話全く変わるけど、ロックスがラスボスじゃない?

So the spoiler from @ivaannom make in one point sense. The last part about someone joining Kaido and Big mom, Lance hint last two days about a "Friend" helping. Otherwise I would be surprise if Zoro couldn't damage Kaido while Kinemon could. And Luffy also couldn't hurt Kaido?
Maybe Kaido finally decided to use his own Coa to reinforce his defense instead of just relying on his natural durability.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Okay, lets get it on another way.

What was the most specific things you get when thinking about Oden?
1. Wish for Wanos Freedom
2. Gathering countless people around him to follow and support him

Thats the 2 most important things about Oden. Guess who is inherit the exact same things?
Does Zoro ever mentioned any interest to free wano or is he just aiming for the biggest possible kill for him?
Does Zoro gathering people around him to supoort him? Or is he following his captain and the people follow his captain?
All the scabbards are wanting to open wanos borders.
Zoro literally went through wano and repeated odens life
Both saved toki/hiyori (26)
Both fainted then got nursed by toki/hiyori
Both attacked orochi in anger and was stopped
Both realised kaido was the true threat
Only 2 people to tane enma
All thats left now is for zoro to complete odens will to cut kaidos scaly neck.

J

Jo_Ndule

but your point was also good because he seems not talking out of the place.
and can you translate this?
当たり前だけど、援軍来そうだね
カイドウ マム余裕ありすぎる
あと、今回見てカイドウって極悪ではないから、死なないで欲しいと思った

話全く変わるけど、ロックスがラスボスじゃない?
He already did
I also posted a rough Google translation

The dude seemed to have read the chapter already

Status
Not open for further replies.