Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

I will take this honourable position proudly if need be:endthis:
To honour Vergod you must change your training regiment to accomodate the following :

You have to blow up an air mattress 2 times a day, inflating then deflating it, in order to build massive lung capacity and stamina.

Do shin training 3 times a week so that you'l be able to kick stone pillars and such

Heavy stretching regiment so that you can do fancy kicks like Vergo and do contortionist stuff

Kali training to become as adept a fighter as Vergo

Build grip strength like Vergo so you can crush people's skulls just by grabbing them (Like Vergo almost crushed Tashigi's skull, Tashigi's skull being tougher than Sanji's leg). Farmer's walk, buy a captain of crush and train daily with it,

this is a lifetime of work to emulate Vergo's physical accomplishments

Are you up for it? :endthis:

Yes different entity, Oda's showing the fodder duo off right now so we can get some good damage in the next chapter with the real Monster Trio. Behold and wait, because we'll be getting another sick attack like this in the upcoming chapters :steef::steef:
Yes I'm waiting. Just kidd doesn't know about ryou. Killer with zoro hurt kaido and zoro cut BM's attack. The fodders duo are doing better than kidd and law.

That scene is also Killer being salty that he lost.
Both were nerfed, Zoro lacking his 3rd sword and Killer lacking his spinning blades. I previously said that the rotation doesn't matter since it can't be stronger than Killer's physical strenght and for that I was wrong.
Killer is is also a monster and shit ton of people downplayed him and I hope people stop using him to downplay Zoro cause he's clearly strong as hell.
Having 2 out of 3 of your weapons, and then stealing your opponent's temporary weapon to make up for the missing one is much less of a nerf vs. Killer with 1 temporary weapon.... Killer's Punishers can't be disarmed in the same manner anyway so the 3vs1 situation couldn't happen, even if the temporary scythes were as good as Punisher which they aren't.
Only downplay in relation to their superior captains who are portrayed on a higher level. They are still monsters worthy of the roof.

Show some class, why ponder over something so obvious
Also, not so obvious now, is it?
Lol so you think that cute litte tiny mini machine has more power than Killer's Own strength? Killer couldnt move the schyte even an inch and you're expecting Killer's machine would've obliterated Zoro's body? It means Such mini machine has the power equivalent to multiple times of Killer's own strength? Good to know

Killer should've thanked orochi, he would've died miserably by zoro's casual wing if it was his Punisher instead
:milaugh::finally:

Apparently Killer is now the follower of Judge's son way of fighting, they're weak without technology
:perocry:

Status
Not open for further replies.