Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mental state was the cherry on the cake, not the main reason, but is still a reason.
Denying it means denying Killer character build up in Wano, and same goes for you: accept it is not a shame, at least not for Zoro (maybe for extreme fanboys like you)
Killer and zoro where nerfed, Zoro was not 100% and didnt had one of his blades...he pretty much ended the fight the moment he got a subistitute.
:luuh:
But its obvious that only the alliance biggest boys are in the roof, soo no one there is by no means weak.

Yup both were but in the poll, you said that Killer wasn't nerfed. That's all I'm saying, ain't I?
I agree Killer was nerfed. But not because of how unstable he was. He was fighting against his own dignity for the sake of his captain, he embraced himself eating a random fruit for the sake of his captain, he became Orochi's dog for the sake of his captain, you're saying Killer was mentally unstable is nothing but a deeply humiliation to him. Poor Killer, even zoro fans show more respects than the Killer fans itself
That's it, i changed my mind

Yes, that was the only confirmed thing up to this point (given his childhood trauma)

He is a beast indeed, just like Zoro. Y'all need to comprehend that I'm not pushing Killer>Zoro but that those 2 are really comparable and that a fair fight is an extreme diff either way
This chapter even portrays them as rivals
:cheers:
I disagree. The chapter portrays them as none captains. That why they are put together.

Killer needed outside interfere to hit Zoro and even then it required Zoro to not take the fox as a threat.

Zoro used a scythe, a weapon different than swords and one he has never used and he put it to better use than Killer did. That wasn't even his fastest attack.

Like I have said in the past. Killer can hang with Zoro when not using sword style, only when just using swords. There is a difference between using 3,2, or 1 swords then using 3,2, or 1 sword style

The manga makes it clear the fight would have been the same if Killer had his normal weapons. That's why it doesn't get more into than that.

So what is Kid supposed to do in this fight?
If he unlocks ryou during this fight it still would be bullshit if he starts hurting them with no problem because it took Luffy whole week to learn it.
He doesn't have internal destruction nor does Killer and Zoro
If you punch him you need that but i guess if you use a sharp weapon that basic barrier can be enough :kayneshrug:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This open up the question, did Roger beat Kaido during the Rocks battle while Garp take on Linlin/Whitebeard or Rox?
It make sense that Roger was the one who beat down Kaido back then.

Dude taking tons of attacks as if nothing happend to him, attacks who would knock down any high tier.
That is kinda crazy how he stand up again without looking like he take serious damage, for sure Kaido is a monster tank and hard to beatt down.
What we can take from this is kaido felt inferior to those 4 as he feels they are the ones to be able to hurt him unlike others.
These are likely 4 of the 7 Ls he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.