Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
N
Yeah I realized later that was not Geo, but a lot of Zoro fans tried their best to create excuses to make Zoro look as Killer's fodderizer
This chapter was the right payback
Nothing changes. Killer said he would have won and then Zoro said it would have been the same.

Zoro still has strength, speed, power, and skills over killer. He used the scythe better too which is a huge blow to him.

Killer is equal to Zoro when using his swords, not his number sword style.

As I mentioned earlier you people may be misinterpreting the Enma issue. Whenever Zoro receives a new weapon, he always needs to acclimatise to its use. He is not able to fully maximise the combat potential of the weapon on his first try.

After purchasing his new swords, Zoro decides to test them against the Whiskey Peak Bounty Hunters:

Sandai Kitetsu cuts through more than Zoro wants to, leading him to comment that it's going to be a problem child:

After receiving Shusui from Ryuma, Zoro decides to test it against Oars:

He comments on the exceptional weight of Shusui:

He then executes his signature 1080 Pound Canon:

The technique became much bigger, with the slash produced by Shusui swallowing the slashes of his other swords:

While the attack was impressive, Zoro noted that it was "too big and slow". He said that this was proof that he couldn't fully control the sword yet. Zoro then concluded that the sword would be "a pain to master":

Zoro's slashes with Sandai initially cut too deeply. His slashes with Shusui were too big and slow (he may have been putting too much power into his attacks). Perhaps Zoro is currently not putting in enough power in his Enma slashes (to prevent it from draining his haki).

What happened here with Zoro saying he needs to draw out more of Enma's power may be similar to the acclimatisation Zoro needed while using Shusui. He's not fully accustomed to Enma yet, and so he can't maximise his abilities with Enma. It's not necessarily the case that Enma is granting Zoro ryuo.

The above said, the official translations should shed more light on the issue. The main conclusion that can be drawn at this point is that Zoro has not yet mastered Enma.
Either way, it's clearer than ever though that Enma is in one way or another, making Zoro stronger.

People argued that if he kept Shusui he could have been just as strong now, and that's not the case, or else Enma lacks purpose even as a mere training tool.

So before getting Enma we had Zoro at a certain power level. After using Enma for a while we have Zoro at a superior power level. After mastering Enma completely Zoro will be even stronger.

There's an ongoing process of him going exponentially stronger because of Enma, and that should make everyone drop those nonsense theories that Zoro did not grow at all since FI, so he must have been stronger than Luffy all along.

I

Indigo

Well not that he needs it, he is pretty much capable to come up with new techniques by himself

If you look at his overall arsenal it is very original
It is, but learning other peoples techniques is also good to understand how they work and then learn how to beat / block / dodge them.

Act 3 when are going to end
:josad::josad::josad:

ODA is destroying our threads
At this point, not until all the other fights start and this rooftop fight either concludes unexpectedly (they lose) or when Onigashima crashes into Wano. Its gotta happen "soon" tbh. We were supposed to get updates this past year outside of Wano and then covid happened, plus Oda just underestimates his chapter counts all the time

J

Jo_Ndule

This would be a good twist, but would that mean Dragon's real name is Rox D. Dragon?
Yep
Rocks D. Dragon... hiding his real name
Admring Roger and taking Garp's name after marrying his daughter
And look how far that brought Xebec. Dragon will at least see Imu face to face before failing, but overall i really like the idea of Dragon being Rocks son!
Which also causes trouble for sabo and co
Dragon was naive in his plans

This would be a good twist, but would that mean Dragon's real name is Rox D. Dragon?
Maybe!

Not to mention... it seems that blood does not lie in this series.....
I mean... Roger had a son who despised him so much... yet Ace was just following his dad footsteps.. into becoming a pirate.. and made a name for himself and was intending to surpass him in notoriority instead of becoming a marine like Garp did... Again, he despised his father... and latest chapters shows if he knew his father very well, he would get along with him... Point is...for some reason, their blood made Ace follow his dad footsteps

In similar way, Luffy is opposing the government a loooot... Dragon does that too.... who else did that? Was it Garp? or Xebec?
hahaha

Apparently Oden is confirmed above Big mom and Shanks. Kaido has fought Shanks and Big mom at least once, Big mom literally days ago and knowing full well of their capabilities, he still didn't include them in the silhouette.

He didn't even say that only the Yonkou can fight him, but a few.

@Red Admiral @Jo_Ndule @Seraphoenix @Erkan12 @Tejas
:sus:

you do have a point ...

Oden was put on same level as
Roger
Whitebeard
Rocks

but with that logic .... Oden > Any man alive

it's totally believable of Oden be that strong ... but .... I doubt Oden truly be above Shanks or even Mihawk ....
but I don't mind being proven otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.