Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats like saying all the SHs attacked the Pacifista, so Nami's attack has the same potrayal as Luffy's G3. It dont work like that.

Zoro is potrayed with Killer, a fellow surbordinate.....where he belongs.
Law is portrayed with Luffy who is not equal too.

The captains fight together and the crew fight together. It has nothing to do with strength.

It's not hard.

People keep forgetting that it's not about grouping Zoro and Killer as only supporters for the main trios. This chapter actually shows the exact opposite. Zoro and Killer took the initiative and attacked Kaidou before even the captain trios. They are not here to "support" their captain. They are here to "fight with" their captains. :zosleepy:
I was called a Zoro hater couple of weeks ago for saying that Zoro will be grouped up with Killer.

Like legit people quoting me and raging because i talked about the framing of that big spread vs the Yonko and made that speculation.

Lucci was twice as strong as Kaku and would have died from a basic G3 pistol had he not been saved by a plot device ship.
Subsequently G3 Rifle was given finisher portrayal on the pacifista wheras asura was an opening attack. The attack that comes last has the best portrayal.

Kaku was as strong as Jyabura and when Sanji got serious after his first diable jambe attack his second one "one shot" Jyabura. You can't call something a "one shot" if it's a finisher attack with your maximum strength, by that logic jet gattling "one shots" Kaku with even easier diff.

Your asura power scaling is head canon not supported by the manga.
No it is canon
Re read Zoro v Kaku please

Lucci himself never proved to be able to one shot Kaku unlike Zoro did. Even with a Rokuogan, so we don't even possess knowledge about whether or not he is capable to afford that

Double Doriki doesn't mean neg diff, it was proven that it takes x4 times them minimally, x2 should equate to low-mid difficulty

I don't know really how they can bring their faces here when it's about the top WG and 2 yonkou.
I guess the "Ridicule does not kill" is true lol!
-Let say that Luffy, Law and Kidd attacking together is « Captain portrayal »
-Let’s say that Zoro and Killer attacking together is « Subordinates portrayal »

What portrayal do that give to the people that are under the roof? :saden:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji-fans are at no position to call out Zoro. Sanji is still at the bottom with black tooth while Zoro participates in a fight with 2 Yonko.

By portrayal, Zoro will surpass both Ryuma and Oden. It's a given. He harmed Kaido with an easy attack. All out Zoro with Enma will deal serious damage.

"Release more of Enma's power". Still, Enma is only powerful at the hands of a master, while Raid Suit is a cheap and instant power up.
Don't know about the others, but I call out what I think should be called out.
I have reasons to not call out the Raid Suit, but there are others things with Sanji that I dislike. The Kalifa gag on repeat, for example.
Same thing I have reasons to call out when i don't like something about Zoro.

As I've been saying for a while....

Enma devaluates the value of the swordsman, because apparently, if you don't have a magical powerful sword on its own, you can't do shit, no matter how skilled or how powerful your haki is.

I saw the post comparing Sandai, Shuusui and Enma moments, and I adressed these before.
Sandai needed taming. He had this realization in Whiskey Peak. That was it. later he used it normally.
Shuusui needed taming. He had this realization during Oars fight. That was it. later he used it normally.
Enma needs taming AND sucks your Haki for no reason at all aside from making it look "cooler and dangerous". He had this realization when he got it and used it on the cliff. That SHOULD be it, since he spend the whole weeks training with it.
Enma is different because it's a wank sword from a wank samurai character Oda decided to shovel down everyone's throats. "LOOK HOW COOL ODEN WAS! FUCKED ALL THE BITCHES BEFORE HE EVEN HIT PUBERTY AND HAD A SINGLE HAIR ON HIS BALLS. AND HE GOT NOT 1, BUT 2 MAGICAL POWERFUL SWORDS. THE ONLY ONES TO CUT KAIDO OMG HOW COOL IS THAT????"
:seriously:

To make myself clear, so people dont go just thinking I'm a salty sanji fan.
I want ZORO to look good, not his new toy.

No you sound dumb. Zoro can cut Kaido with any of his sword thats why he used 3 swords. Zoro saying he hasn't fully mastered Enma yet.
That's funny because back in the "is Enma a powerup" thread there were a lot of people claiming Zoro mastered Enma instantly because we saw him swinging it around with no drawbacks a few panels after he first used it.

@HA001 was one of the people saying that and now he's agreeing with you that Zoro hasn't mastered Enma lmao

ZORO CUT KAIDO
ZORO FANS WE MADE IT

2 YEARS INTO THE MAKING !!!!!

No matter what these Vinsmoke Asscheeks fans say, we won. They are coping. Don't let them tell you otherwise.
From fighting Orochi, to Vet lvl Kyoshiri, to Oniwabanshu, to Hotei, to King, past all these trash "combatants" and fraudulent head canons, mans went straight to CUT KAIDO

POUR A SHOT OF WTVR YA GOT, ITS WORO SZN

:cheers:

@Krusher1357 @bennbeckman @Seth @Luffy bin Dragon @Light D Lamperouge @Jew D. Boy @yj @Roronoa-sama @Aknolagon @HA001 @nik87 @Sword God Ryuma @ShishioIsBack @comrade @KageFumi @mly90 @Marimo_420 @Finalbeta @Rekien @Ice devil slayer @zzShinichi @Patryipe @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Don DaSlayer @WoronoaWoro @Xdrake @CbShadow @Seraphoenix @Cinera & @any Zoro fans​
Now it's time to take that head

Luffy Law and Kid are the captains and Killer and Zoro are the Right-Hands, of course, Oda will symbolically show Luffy Law Kid attack together and Killer Zoro attack together this opening chapter.

But even more obvious, a Zoro hater will try to make that mean something more :wellwell: and ignore that Zoro both attacked Kaido (did small damage) and cut through Big Mom biggest attack this chapter.

But the gag is neither Law or Kid have been impressive as of yet lol :usoprice:

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Luffy G4, boy with robot, and LAW with his skill are managing to amuse the strongest being in the world (kaido). Cool, it's good to see the god of fighting, happy to fight.
Kaido reacting very well to the luffy FS, beautiful.​

Sanji-fans are at no position to call out Zoro. Sanji is still at the bottom with black tooth while Zoro participates in a fight with 2 Yonko.

By portrayal, Zoro will surpass both Ryuma and Oden. It's a given. He harmed Kaido with an easy attack. All out Zoro with Enma will deal serious damage.

"Release more of Enma's power". Still, Enma is only powerful at the hands of a master, while Raid Suit is a cheap and instant power up.
Raid Suit gives you abilities and resources, like an Akuma no Mi.
Emma allows you to cut a Yonko UwU.
I think they're not comparable.

Status
Not open for further replies.