Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Mihawk's only becoming more mysterious as time goes on. We basically know nothing of his history besides the fact he use to battle Shanks. It's becoming increasingly more unlikely he ever went to Wano, he hasn't fought Kaido, he hasn't dueled Shanks since the latter lost his arm, and he hasn't fought with Vista before Marineford. He's one big question mark, which I think makes him more intriguing.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Onigiri is now his weakest santoryo attack? Okay Lol
The one thing is that Oni Giri is the first attack, not necessarily the weakest. There's no real reason or since for there to be strength levels to cutting strokes.
  • The first Santoryu attack he used.
    • Preskip He used it to finish Axe Hand Morgan.
    • Postskip He used the upgraded version to finish Hyouzou
  • It's normally his opening Santoryu attack
    • Against Mihawk
    • Against Daz Bones
  • Attacks definitely stronger than Oni Giri:
    • Nigorizake
      • Overpowered Kaku's Bigan and cut him
      • Cut Oars horn
    • Gyuki Yuzume
      • Destroyed T-Bone's attack and oneshot him
    • Tatsumaki
      • Nearly broke Kaku's Tekkai
    • 108(0) Pound Cannon
      • Oars admitted it would cut him pretty badly
    • Rokudo no Tsuji
      • Ougi
    • Sanzen Sekai
      • Ougi

Maybe it's not the weakest Santoryu attack, but it's a low tier Santoryu attack. Powerscaling Santoryu attacks it would be something like:
  • Top tier
    • (Ichidai) Sanzen (Daisen) Sekai
  • High tier
    • Rokudo no Tsuji
    • Nigori-Zake
    • 108(0) Pound Cannon
  • Mid Tier
    • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki
    • Gyuki Yuzume
  • Low Tier
    • Karasuma Gari
    • Hyokindama
    • Daibutsu Giri
    • Yasha Garasu
    • Ushi Bari
    • Toro Nagashi
    • (Ul) Tora Gari
    • (Rengoku) Oni Giri

The Captains are the one who are the main fighters
Those main fighters failed to damage Kaido at all though? Zoro warming up was already enough to damage Kaido, and he's going to get much stronger over the course of the battle.

Just accept zoro and Killer will play their roles and be out
Sorry, I haven't seen the indication that Killer gets much stronger during the fight.

All this writing only for Gear 5 to steal the show in the end. :myman:
I am not one of those that thinks Zoro outshines Luffy in this fight.

So far, it's Luffy > Zoro > Killer (damaged Kaido with Zoro) / Law (saved Luffy from Kaido's attack) > Kidd (no successful attack yet).

When all is said and done, I expect it to be Luffy > Zoro > Kidd > Law > Killer. That said, I didn't expect Killer to be able to damage Kaido in a team attack, so I may be underestimating him and/or expecting too much from Zoro.

It’s so cute how Zoro vs Kaido brought back prime Cinera spoiler thread posts :finally:
I said I was going to return when I heard Zoro had started fighting Kaido:

My FS game is too stronk.
:steef:

Last edited:
Ok?

Oden's Scabbards hurt Kaido and he had a vision of Oden, who could also hurt him. Luffy hurts Kaido and he has version of numerous men including Oden, talking about how he could be hurt. The implies the silhouettes of people who has fought and hurt Kaido in the past. If Mihawk never fought Kaido, he wouldn't be there just like BM, BB, Garp, Akainu, Dragon etc..

There's also no record of Roger or WB beating the undefeated Katakuri.....

The fact that Shanks is a swordsman and Mihawk is the WSS is telling enough. Your technicalities disqualifies even Zoro so you have to explain that as well.
Like I said, everything we are arguing about is pure semantics and not solidified in fact, since they are all assumptions of the canon. All we know is that they were rivals and fought. Nothing here every specified Shanks lost. Nothing ever stated Shanks wanted to be the WSS. Nothing ever has specified that Shanks fights like a pure swordsman to please the sword gods, and not like a dirty pirate.

And no, Zoro isn't disqualified because its his aim to be the WSS. We have no idea what Shanks' goals are, but its pretty clear it has nothing to do with Mihawk or the WSS title. Hence my point. People pit Mihawk vs Shanks based on a rivalry they had in the past, yet Shanks' pretty much has nothing to do with Mihawk in terms of overall goals.

There's nothing you can say that changes this from assumptions to cold hard fact. This is coming from someone who believes Mihawk and Shanks will ally and be Zoro and Luffy's final fights so of course i have my own biases on this matter too

Worst

Custom title
They are using this to say "they are superior".

Oda tries to tell the reader that LUFFY got what was necessary to fight KAIDO.
ONLY.
There are only a few people in the world who can fight against me.
Who the hell does he think he is?"

As Kaidou looks at Luffy, he sees the shadows of Roger, Whitebeard, Oden, Shanks and Rocks behind him (we can't see Rocks in detail).

Literally One statement After the other lol

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Kaido talks about the few people that can fight him but somehow this means Shanks is beating him even tho Killer and Kid the ones who fought Shanks said Kaido is the strongest pirate lol
Current Luffy = Shanks by their logic :suresure:
Kaido is so strong that we reached the point where he concluded and counted on his fingers the people who can fight against him, the word is to fight and not to defeat, in a clear context that ODA puts to say that Luffy can fight against KAIDO thanks to Ryou that he got.
MUUUU SHANKS> KAIDO.:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Mihawk's only becoming more mysterious as time goes on. We basically know nothing of his history besides the fact he use to battle Shanks. It's becoming increasingly more unlikely he ever went to Wano, he hasn't fought Kaido, he hasn't dueled Shanks since the latter lost his arm, and he hasn't fought with Vista before Marineford. He's one big question mark, which I think makes him more intriguing.
I've been theorizing that Shanks did fight Mihawk after losing his arm, and that's only after becoming Yonko. Mihawk won but was disappointed he couldn't get Shanks at his best (2 arms), making him the WSS by default.

WB was caled the strongest man and he use a sword. So who is stronger? The strongest man or the strongest swordsman? Explain to me.
They can keep act like they know how Shanks fights when in the reality even Oda said he doesn't know how in SBS.

Its just annoying at this point. They act like they know everything about a mysterious character like Shanks. These people also seriously think Mihawk can be on the top level when it will be Luffy > Zoro > Mihawk at the end. How powerful Mihawk can be when Luffy’s sidekick will be stronger than him, definitely not Yonko level. Shanks even hyped Base Teach over Mihawk when he talked with Whitebeard.

Shanks is the most relevant guy in the series or at least will be by EoS (other than Luffy of course). The guy has been there since chapter fucking 1 and we still don't know shit about him. He'll surpass even Roger in terms of relevance to the series by the EoS, more so if my prediction of him being the final antagonist turns out to be true.
god of the underworld imo. big post in the theory forum about it. i think shanks is the guy at the top of all the weapons sales, devil fruit trade. all those guys who showed up to big moms party like du feld and giberson and drugs peclo work for shanks and "the underworld" is his territory.

luffy and him will fight and it will be the most epic shit anyones ever seen. that "pirate with an eyepatch" Oda talked about is Luffy after Shanks stabs his eye out to start the battle and calls back to chapter 1.
Shanks: "You have to take me seriously. Show me how tough you are."
Luffy: "It doesn't hurt a bit."
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.