Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Oden was 1 year off the end of his Pirate journey then he spent 5 years dancing naked to save the people of Wano, why would you think he got stronger from doing that?

Who has Kaido fought other than Oden?
Oden said that he become stronger,Kaido faught all those guys that remind him of Luffy+BM and Oden is the only guy to leave giant ass scar.

Kaido once again proving why he's the contender for strongest.

-Takes all of the Supernova's attacks head on, yet still ready for more.
-Fast enough to graze Luffy even when he used precog to read the attack seconds before.
-Has an impressive resume of opponents on his list.
He didn't get the nickname of World Strongest Creature and to always win in 1v1 just because of his natural durability.

As for physically, he was bleeding and sweating constantly, and he got heart attack during the fight, that also weakens him physically not only in terms of Haki. If your physical and Haki stats are weaker, your capacity of using the DF gets weaker as well, that's how its been so far.

As I said MF Whitebeard wasn't on Yonko level. He was so weak that Marco and Jozu needed to save him several times. It should've been the opposite, Whitebeard should've saved Marco and Jozu. Look at Doflamingo, he saved Trebol from Law after Law used Radio Knife on Trebol, even though he was also fighting with Luffy.
Headcannon about CoC and df, at the beginning
Like I said a tank, dont see squard stab anywhere, and he trusted his YC like how kid and lufffy are doing, he conquers battle made it quit clear he was on the level of a yonko

Kaido "There's only a few people that can fight me"

*5 seconds later gets hurt by Killer*
Kaido took real damage from Luffy. He took superficial, scabbard damage from Zoro and Killer. Being able to scratch Kaido =/= you can fight against him. He could have laid down and went to sleep facing the scabbards and they still wouldn't have been able to defeat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.