Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
If any Celestial Dragon requests cunnilingus from Lakainu,the latter would do it on the spot because of Absolute Justice
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Akainu is a joke. Hope he gets rammed by CDs

Vergo actively works to undermine the fucked up world order while Lakainu is tirelessly working to maintain the current world order

That's the difference
Get it out while you can, the FBI will be at your door any minute now lol.

If any Celestial Dragon requests cunnilingus from Lakainu,the latter would do it on the spot because of Absolute Justice
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Akainu is a joke. Hope he gets rammed by CDs

Vergo actively works to undermine the fucked up world order while Lakainu is tirelessly working to maintain the current world order

That's the difference
Don´t compare a trash like Vergo, under flyer lvl with a monster/goat as Akainu.
I don´t understand your point but your Akainu baiiting get annoying here, so move on....

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
If we start to dissect the sword meaning then technically Shanks also didn't use a sword, nor Oden, nor Roger, they all used blades. Swords must have 2 cutting edges and a pointed tip.
Not at all....not in the slightest....

Grade 'swords' is a generalization for all the great grade weapons/blades. Some knives also have 2 cutting edges and a tip...some of them only have one cutting edge...

Roger used a sword(and he dead so doesnt matter to the WSS title)
Shanks uses a sword
Oden uses a sword
WB uses a pole arm

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
LMAO reread 955 and drop the act
the Kitetsu curse was something like "oh, bad things happen to those who wield Kitetsus".
Enma is a CURSE like in a RPG. it does something bad to the user. In this case, it drains the user Haki.
And guess what. Cursed itens are magical itens. Not all magic is good for the user.
Try DnD and you will see what I mean.

I haven't read the spoiler yet. It has already been revealed that Queen was in love with Sora and was jealous of Judge, so he gave her a drug that would cause an abortion, promising that it would actually reverse the mutations, which went totally wrong and ended up making her sick for years until finally kills her?

the Kitetsu curse was something like "oh, bad things happen to those who wield Kitetsus".
Enma is a CURSE like in a RPG. it does something bad to the user. In this case, it drains the user Haki.
And guess what. Cursed itens are magical itens. Not all magic is good for the user.
Try DnD and you will see what I mean.
No you said Enma doesnt care about the user and is a magical sword all on it's own which any one could wield regardless of haki dont backtrack now

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Evidence such as one of them saying that they feel weaker than before, but with enough time it will be worth going "nerfed" into this life or death battle.
I am not claiming that current Zoro is weaker though, just that he hasn't fully acclimatised to his new sword, so he hasn't yet realised its potential.

both got hyped by how much stronger they can get with this training.
Compare their first attacks:
  • Luffy successfully lands a hit on Kaido.
    • No further comment
  • Zoro successfully lands a hit on Kaido.
    • Comments that he needs to draw out more power from his weapon.

Literally Zoro's comment on his first attack is about how he hasn't acclimatised to it. It's not at all comparable to Luffy's situation.

So i have to stand by my assumption that Zoro is stronger now, with still some room to grow, and the same is the case for Luffy.
See above, Luffy and Zoro's situation aren't anolagous. We don't have Luffy commenting that he needs to better control his ryuo after his first attack.

Kaido is the mvp of this chap then Luffy Zoro killer :kayneshrug:
Currently, the order is:
  • Luffy
    • His Red Roc gave Kaido PTSD
  • Zoro
    • He saved Luffy from Big Mom's Heavenly Fire
    • He successfully attacked Kaido with Killer
  • Killer
    • He successfully attacked Kaido with Zoro
  • Law
    • He saved Luffy from Kaido
    • He unsuccessfully attacked Kaido
  • Kidd
    • He unsuccessfully attacked Kaido

Law and Killer can be swapped, saving Luffy might be bigger than doing slight damage to Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.