Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
This literally works both ways bruh, and you know it. Again, until Oda has stated it as a fact, nothing you say can prove Mihawk is stronger than Shanks lol, outside of a baseless, opinionated definition of "swordsman" and what that means to specific characters.
Dont make claims about how I think to strengthen for argument. Shanks is swordsman and Mihawk is the strongest swordsman. The only thing used in favor of Shanks is assuming he has other abilities in which Zoro from as early as chapter 17 proved that it's not a factor.

I have no reason to believe a swordsman is stronger than the strongest swordsman.

What Mr "Time to start Shanks anti-wank"? :denzimote: I warned you didn't I? Know who the golden goose of the manga are and tread carefully around them but you didn't listen.
Big Mom and kaido fought recently and their alliance was leaked by X-DRAKE the navy was distressed in the meantime, but KAIDO and SHANKS appears to have been out of WANO which is much more likely to be reported.
Nobody considers maria without an arm> than KAIDO. Now are you impressed in a shadow? At most he has the ability to hurt kaido as well. The one weaker than KAIDO.
Those shadows are all superior to Kaido. It's not difficult to understand:kawak:
Just like for proper shanks fans like you and @Seraphoenix who accept him as a swordsman anything zoro does this arc to either yonko is shanks/mihawk hype as they are superior swordsmen (for now)
Breh Mihawk and Shanks are top 2 alive. It's not up for dispute anymore :jordanmf: Their only competition are dead guys (Roger, WB, Xebec and Oden)

That's unfair to say because Oden is older than Sakazuki!

Oden faught Kaido in his prime, at his 40s
Sakazuki was still not fullfledged!
I wouldn't give credit to the age. Like no one now gives a shit whether Kaido was stronger than Luffy when he was at the same age, the important thing is how they measure up now. The thing about Sakazuki vs Oden is that we know they were active in that same era.

Oden earns his spot with Kaido because of how strong he was at the time... he wasn't strong enough then to beat the current Kaido where Akainu might but that can't really be held against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.