Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Van i also need you to go back to first post you quoted me on. I literally say there "we have no idea if Shanks fights without his sword", just like I said "we don't know if Mihawk won"

My argument was that we can't make definitive arguments lol, telling me that Shanks<Mihawk when there is no verifiable proof other than a word uttered 950 chapters ago and before the concept of Yonkos existed does not cut it, especially when we dont know each character's upper limit.

Are you telling me Kaido saw Shanks aswell???...Holy shit

I will lose it if I find out a one arm Shanks defeated Kaido on his way to Marineford.
well not there .... but Shanks been around for many many many years

story told us Kaido fought Yonko

Whitebeard and Kaido didn't seem to fight in last past 10 years or so
Big Mom and Kaido didn't fought for a long time as well

it leave us with Shanks Vs Kaido

p.s
but I doubt anyone yet beat Kaido in a 1 Vs 1

So? They formed an alliance to beat him + Oda said he is the strongest creature, a title of a chapter was "the island of the strongest" not to mention that he got the highest bounty and read SBS 83 he implied that Kaido is the strongest
Bounty doesn't mean anything literally, kid had a higher bounty than pre-ts for killing civs, same with kaido he holds people hostage
Sbs 83 was a joke, I can do sbs 82 about old people not losing strength if that was true
Alliance, of new generation newbies what's wrong with that

Yeah ok, that Shanks isn't either because he use a blade (see the difference between swords and blades) also Oden he thechnically used blades not swords.
A blade can be on a bisento, axe or swords wielding it doesnt make you a swordsman the blade is first grade but what he wields is not a sword
its easy for a child but for you it seems difficult to comprehend or is it because you dont really understand anything ?
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.