Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I clearly read all your posts so you need to stop pretending I didnt. You can't use me being a moderator to get the leg up in an argument just because you don't like what I say.

They are still swordsman. This is no pure swordsman or anything like that. Zoro was still STRONGER than Cabaji, Kaku etc still. They were still WEAKER than Zoro. It all counts. Stuff like "Mihawk is the stronger swordsman but Fujitora is the stronger overall cause of his DF" isn't a thing as seen with Zoro himself.

Ryuma beat Brook because he's was stronger and faster than him....Brooke himself said that Zoro and Ryuma had equal physical strength and Zoro had the speed to keep up. Is strength and speed only related to swordsmanship?

If Zoro gains the diamond fruit and beats Mihawk, he would still become the WSS. Mihawk would have to overcome ALL of Zoro's abilities to be the WSS again. Thats how it works.

I can only be open minded if I agree with you? That's seriously low of you to use someone's position as a moderator in an attempt to get him to agree with you. I disagree with your opinion that its bias to say Mihawk>Shanks due to his title. Bringing up me being a moderator to say I'm being close minded is once again, pretty low and petty.
However you want to interpret it bud, you do you. The whole post. Im low and petty. Im wrong, you are right.

Difference is they keep saying NERF to try to portray that Killer was "Significantly" weaker than when he has his normal weapons

Being slightly weaker does not mean being nerfed idk why people keep saying NERFED
Killer was nerf though. I never understood why my fellow Zoro fans underrate Zoro opponents like Kaido and Killer. It makes no sense. They both were Nerf and Zoro was getting jumped.

Judging by spoilers, Oda was able to show the excellent teamwork of 5 SN in 1 chapter, but this should soon come to an end. Because it will be very funny if 2 Yonkos cannot kill / defeat at least 2 when Kaido himself defeated 9 Scabies. Killer Candidate # 1: Candidate # 2 is the Talkative Kidd. Candidate number 3 is Law - the one who did not understand who was who after the battle with Doflamingo (Luffy)

In the beginning fight until he got stab -> both of them are nerfed. (Zoro 2 Sword, Kamazou with his scythe which isn't his actual weapon "Punisher")
After Zoro got stab and stole kamazou's scythe -> Zoro got nerfed and buffed because he stole kamazou's weapon. (3 swords style), while Kamazou nerfed because he only use 1 scythe.
It's not Zoro's fault killer is too weak to hold on to his weapons, it's a battle. Zoro overpowered Killer and took his shit.

it does make him look bad you simply don't want it to make him look bad
It makes him look bad in other aspects, not in terms of powerlvl.

No hes not. She needed haki to match g4
He no sold it.
She was gonna die from her fall and needed saving
He no sold a 10 k km fall

And well done avoiding all the points about him not being susceptible to cutting weapons.
Kaido used Haki against Luffy and a named attack while BM deflated him with a push.
We don't know since it didn't happen.

No. No.
If you are going to quote me, read about you are about to quote first, otherwise GTFO.
You said Killer knocked out Zoro with those swords while Zoro had to use a named attack. Your implying Killer is stronger than Zoro cause he used weapons thats not his to knock out Zoro with no named attack. Like i said your a 🤡 Sanji fan talking nonesense about Killer

Killer was nerf though. I never understood why my fellow Zoro fans underrate Zoro opponents like Kaido and Killer. It makes no sense. They both were Nerf and Zoro was getting jumped.
Being slightly weaker doesnt make you Nerfed.

Ex: When Zoro fought Kabuji he was nerfed (knife wound in side)
When Zoro fought Hachan he was nerfed (mihawk sword wound)

These are examples of being Nerfed, not missing your best weapons, while at 100%

You said Killer knocked out Zoro with those swords while Zoro had to use a named attack. Your implying Killer is stronger than Zoro cause he used weapons thats not his to knock out Zoro with no named attack. Like i said your a 🤡 Sanji fan talking nonesense about Killer
I'm not implying that since I'm not arguing about that, I'm not even arguing there at all, pleb.

In the beginning fight until he got stab -> both of them are nerfed. (Zoro 2 Sword, Kamazou with his scythe which isn't his actual weapon "Punisher")
After Zoro got stab and stole kamazou's scythe -> Zoro got nerfed and buffed because he stole kamazou's weapon. (3 swords style), while Kamazou nerfed because he only use 1 scythe.
Zoto wasn't only nerf, He was getting jumped and also ate poison. Please include everything that happened.

Some of you guys still don't get it yet.

The interact between Zoro and Killer is Oda way of ending the argument over whether Zoro would have beat Killer if he had his spinning blade gauntlet. That would have still been 2 sword Zoro vs Killer

- Zoro remebers him from his laugh. Killer replies him while he prepares his blades called "Punisher".

Killer: "If I'd had these blades back then, you'd have been dead."

Zoro: "The result would still be the same." -

The answer is Zoro still would have won. The manga then moves on.

Even if we assume those are not new blades which they could be based on his statements since he stated if he had those blades back then instead saying if he had his normal weapon. It's hard to tell at this time and we won't know until the actual manga chapter comes out. Killer would have still lost.
The only thing we can infer from this dialogue, if it is legit, it's that Killer is more lethal than Kamazo.
The rest is a speculation, Zoro doesn't know how much stronger Killer would have been.
He is just being confident.

It is wrong if it's factually incorrect

And Sanji literally got little to no notoriety from that. He got more notoriety post Wano rebellion when they put up a wanted poster of him along with everyone else, than fending off Drake, PO and Hawkins

Zoro literally tried to Kill Orochi, safe to say Zoro clearly got more attention from significant people in Wano than Sanji.

Sanji has literally done that one thing, has had no significant role in Wano that separates himself from rest of SHs (for first 2 acts), hasnt really developed any connection with any citizens of Wano and yet because he fended off Flying 6 and Hawkins he is more notorious and/or significant than Zoro or Has done more than Zoro in the Wano arc for first 2 acts

act 3 is a different discussion as that involves onigashima and war
Wait, you were discussing up to the moment they grouped up and were recognized as Zorojuro the Murderer and Sangoro the Rebel at the Capital.

Sanji opposed Kyoshiro's men and got his attention, which also garnered the attention of an All Star who sent the Flying Six after him
Fought the Flying Six in the Capital and fended them off
The Whole Capital was under sweep for multiple days by Flying Six and Hawkins after that incident trying to get Sanji
Has another encounter with X Drake and Hawkins, and he can escape them while also taking Nami, Robin and Shinobu to safety

It doesn't matter that they were under an alias, that was the case with Zoro as well. Sanji got the attention of the biggest name under Orochi, an All Star, Flying Six and Hawkins all before he and Zoro met and were recognized in the same breath at the Capital.

Sanji was the only one who got separated from the other SH's alongside Zoro, what are you talking about ? That's a straight up lie that he was not. They are the one that got the build up to this

you can't look at these and claim otherwise

They are the one's who get the build up so that at that point they group up and have the names they go by resound through the whole Capital, recognized by all.

Kaido went into his dragon form ?
He's getting cut next chap
I hope we see more moves of him with we also see in pirate warriors 4.
Ice,fire,thunder,storm and many other things, if you look closer Kaido yet refuse to use even haki skills.
It is like a endgame boss, every new round he show up a new form and new attacks, going be interesting from this point.
Also Linlin is with him, the duo know each other enough to fight together as team, going really be interesting, since Kaido fire and thunder could push Prometheus and Zeus even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.