Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by spoilers, Oda was able to show the excellent teamwork of 5 SN in 1 chapter, but this should soon come to an end. Because it will be very funny if 2 Yonkos cannot kill / defeat at least 2 when Kaido himself defeated 9 Scabies. Killer Candidate # 1: Candidate # 2 is the Talkative Kidd. Candidate number 3 is Law - the one who did not understand who was who after the battle with Doflamingo (Luffy)
Oh, it's definitely not going to end well for the Alliance. All the big named players, minus a few are on the roof. King and Queen are still at 100 percent health/strength, and Jack should be recovered soon.

This whole setup is very weird to be honest, but it looks like Oda truly is setting up the final confrontation of Wano to just be Luffy vs Kaido, with Kaido's declaration in this chapter. How everything plays out, and where we go from here is a crap shoot at this point, but it's hard to see how the alliance comes out of this one with a W at this junction of the story.

Judging by spoilers, Oda was able to show the excellent teamwork of 5 SN in 1 chapter, but this should soon come to an end. Because it will be very funny if 2 Yonkos cannot kill / defeat at least 2 when Kaido himself defeated 9 Scabies. Killer Candidate # 1: Candidate # 2 is the Talkative Kidd. Candidate number 3 is Law - the one who did not understand who was who after the battle with Doflamingo (Luffy)
Law gonna wish soon that he should stay in dressrosa playing children pirate games with his Doffy sama...
:kayneshrug:

Vegeta is just about as badass as Zoro is. But it's a shame he takes so many Ls.
Vegeta's only role is to hype up goku's opponents.

But he got the biggest W in the series, he smashin' Bulma and living the good rich life withoud having to worry about shit like work or anything, while goku got the annoying chi chi as a wife and is poor af, has to plant radish and shit.
:kizabat:

Difference is they keep saying NERF to try to portray that Killer was "Significantly" weaker than when he has his normal weapons

Being slightly weaker does not mean being nerfed idk why people keep saying NERFED
Yeah it's not like Zoro gonna lose against him in Swordsmanship because he changed weapons
The only difference is that he would have dealt more damage when managing to hit to Zoro

But it won't change the fact that he can't hit Zoro unless helped & he couldn't react to Zoro's Santoryu technique
Oda simply added this scene to tell us that Killer can deal more damage now so it's understandable if he harms Kaido, other than that, it's the same Fighter who lost against Zoro

But he got the biggest W in the series, he smashin' Bulma and living the good rich life withoud having to worry about shit like work or anything, while goku got the annoying chi chi as a wife and is poor af, has to plant radish and shit.
Nah Bulma is “too saggy now” - best line

If you’re expecting death you’re reading the wrong manga

@Bogard

This is another thing you can add to your list of why it makes sense that the fight is going to boil down to just Luffy and Kaido.

Kaidou thinks to himself.

Kaidou: "This brat just completely lost to me a while ago in Kuri.
What in the world happened since then!?
There are only a few people in the world who can fight against me.
Who the hell does he think he is?"

As Kaidou looks at Luffy, he sees the shadows of Roger, Whitebeard, Oden, Shanks and Rocks behind him (we can't see Rocks in detail).

Indeed. Going by what's happening, he will remain nr1 of all times.
How that admiral would sink in your eyes if he met Kaido... :yasu:
Unfortunately that will forever stay headcanon as he has never surpassed Roger/Primbeard/Rocks in strength, but it'll be fun seeing an Admiral shattering that cute little headcanon of yours :)

That Sanji was a bandit with as many spotlights as Zoro in the capital

I will ask zoro haters one question
Give me one single reason why Killer couldn't do anything against Zoro's Santoryu Oni Giri?
Having different weapons nerfs his Attacks but it won't prevent him from reacting to Zoro's first named attack

Like Zoro said: the result wouldn't change
Zoro with tiny knife cut a building in two from afar, if Killer can't finish off Zoro with a Scythe after getting a free attack then this show big gap in skill

Killer is very powerful, i never said he is weak, but Zoro is simply way stronger, deal with it
Kamazou managed to lose his weapon to Zoro (as a noob), due to not using gauntlets, so Killer was unarmed, and Zoro with 3 weapons. So it was easy for Zoro to finish it

''Kamazou didn't react to Zoro's attack'' is a lie, you can see that Zoro cut the scythe that Kamazou used, it means that Killer reacted to the attack, only that his weapon was too weak to defend.

The manga portrayed Zoro: rengoku oni giri = Killer: Zanshu Claw.

If you think '' Zoro is much stronger than Killer '' then you are stuck in your preconceived concepts, because that is not what the manga is trying to say, much less portraying.

Zoro high / extreme diff Killer is the best we can conceive so far.

I prefer combat Ws lol I'm a power levels freak. But I totally get your sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.