Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But Oda said that Wano>>MF
Oda has said before he’s not a fan of killing characters, I doubt he factors that in when ranking his arcs. Shit iirc he said he never thought marineford would be that popular

anyways after failing to kill the scabbards who literally have a waving death flag idk how people can think he would kill a lesser character in terms to the wano storyline

Oda couldn't decide himself to kill a single one of the samurais and minks, the chances of the Supernovas are very low.
Yeah, but Oda also likes his deaths to be glorified and have heavy weight to them. Kinemon dying would not have as much weight behind it as, say Law dying.

Not saying anyone is going to die, but I won't be surprised that if someone does, it's going to be a fan favorite character like Ace and Whitebeard was, and it will be in spectacular fashion.

Bogard

You can't win
@Bogard

This is another thing you can add to your list of why it makes sense that the fight is going to boil down to just Luffy and Kaido.

Kaidou thinks to himself.

Kaidou: "This brat just completely lost to me a while ago in Kuri.
What in the world happened since then!?
There are only a few people in the world who can fight against me.
Who the hell does he think he is?"

As Kaidou looks at Luffy, he sees the shadows of Roger, Whitebeard, Oden, Shanks and Rocks behind him (we can't see Rocks in detail).
Indeed, I pointed it out twice before
Kaido thinking only a few people can fight him, while viewing multiple figures including Oden in Luffy's shadow. Furthermore confirmation to me that Luffy will ultimately fight him in a 1 on 1 :myman:

In this chapter, Oden is among the shadows Kaido sees in Luffy after Kaido thinking Luffy shouldn't match him. All heads towards Luffy being the only one to be able to match him in a 1 on 1 since Oden, who also could have bested Kaido on his own if not for the hostage thing.
The point of Kaido saying Luffy shouldn't be able to match him, that only a few people in the world can, with Oden being among the figures who almost defeated him on his own, is a build up for the moment where Luffy will ultimately fight him in a 1 on 1. He'd be weakened of course from the group efforts of the SNs, but it's becoming clearer and clearer that Oda is simply preparing that final moment between Luffy and Kaido

Give Zoro a stupid scythe, then make him face Killer with his original gauntlets and blades. So Killer would also 1H defeat Zoro with ''Zanchu Claw''
Damn It... I'm getting sick with these Zoro fanboys thinking that Zoro is on a different level than Killer lmao :suresure:

Sanji was oneshoting Headliners casually while Zoro couldn't even beat the beetle guy lmao.
And injuring Kaido is no more awesome since Raizo, Kiku, Kinemon did it already and it was proven that his hardness was crap.
Show me a panel of the fight with the beetle guy. How is the sccabards injuring Kaido with a technique prove his hardness is grab. Sanji has Ryou now? You got to show me that cause Vergo crack his leg, lost to judge, and got beat up by fodders. Show me Zoro losing to gifter fodders. Lol you boy needs some help. Robin and brook probably going to save his life

Wait, you were discussing up to the moment they grouped up and were recognized as Zorojuro the Murderer and Sangoro the Rebel at the Capital.

Sanji opposed Kyoshiro's men and got his attention, which also garnered the attention of an All Star who sent the Flying Six after him
Fought the Flying Six in the Capital and fended them off
The Whole Capital was under sweep for multiple days by Flying Six and Hawkins after that incident trying to get Sanji
Has another encounter with X Drake and Hawkins, and he can escape them while also taking Nami, Robin and Shinobu to safety

It doesn't matter that they were under an alias, that was the case with Zoro as well. Sanji got the attention of the biggest name under Orochi, an All Star, Flying Six and Hawkins all before he and Zoro met and were recognized in the same breath at the Capital.

Sanji was the only one who got separated from the other SH's alongside Zoro, what are you talking about ? That's a straight up lie that he was not. They are the one that got the build up to this

you can't look at these and claim otherwise

They are the one's who get the build up so that at that point they group up and have the names they go by resound through the whole Capital, recognized by all.
That sequence from Sanji has very little to no impact on overall Wano storyline. Again he gained more notoriety when he became nationally wanted after rebellion.

To your panel Orochi is reacting to Zoro and Drake and Hawkins are reacting the Sanji hence still proving my point.

Hiyori also more significant than Flying 6
Tonoyasu also more significan than Flying 6

Actually I can look at those and claim otherwise because one panel doesnt mean equal portrayal/significance. They both still had different roles throughout the whole thing One tried to Kill Orochi the other didnt

Sanji got separated and snuck into the bathhouse which bears no significance at all (for 3 chapters he's been separated). In which the sweep was looking for people with the moon tattoo not just Sanji

Zoro has been separated a wonderer if you will for the majority of Wano, and has created his own storylines the primary one being saving Hiyori. Sanji was literally shown next to Shinobu after the rebellion, in which he had no impact on the storyline unless you are considering that separation seeing he was also with Shinobu since Ebisu town.

Give Zoro a stupid scythe, then make him face Killer with his original gauntlets and blades. So Killer would also 1H defeat Zoro with ''Zanchu Claw''
Damn It... I'm getting sick with these Zoro fanboys thinking that Zoro is on a different level than Killer lmao :suresure:
I like how you pretend Zoro faced Killer in a 1v1, Killer only got a hit because of the fox and just because of that....Yeah, give zoro 3 scithes and he beats Killer ez.

:myman:

Yeah it's not like Zoro gonna lose against him in Swordsmanship because he changed weapons
The only difference is that he would have dealt more damage when managing to hit to Zoro

But it won't change the fact that he can't hit Zoro unless helped & he couldn't react to Zoro's Santoryu technique
Oda simply added this scene to tell us that Killer can deal more damage now so it's understandable if he harms Kaido, other than that, it's the same Fighter who lost against Zoro
but Zoro not having 3 swords did not put him at a significant disadvantage

Status
Not open for further replies.