Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sequence from Sanji has very little to no impact on overall Wano storyline. Again he gained more notoriety when he became nationally wanted after rebellion.

To your panel Orochi is reacting to Zoro and Drake and Hawkins are reacting the Sanji hence still proving my point.

Hiyori also more significant than Flying 6
Tonoyasu also more significan than Flying 6

Actually I can look at those and claim otherwise because one panel doesnt mean equal portrayal/significance. They both still had different roles throughout the whole thing One tried to Kill Orochi the other didnt

Sanji got separated and snuck into the bathhouse which bears no significance at all (for 3 chapters he's been separated). In which the sweep was looking for people with the moon tattoo not just Sanji

Zoro has been separated a wonderer if you will for the majority of Wano, and has created his own storylines the primary one being saving Hiyori. Sanji was literally shown next to Shinobu after the rebellion, in which he had no impact on the storyline unless you are considering that separation seeing he was also with Shinobu since Ebisu town.
How can you not see him getting special treatment among the other SH's up to the point where he and Zoro reunite ? How Oda works to create the whole Kyoshiro, Flying Six, X Drake/Hawkins targeting him narrative with him becoming the main fugitive figure within the Capital ?

I guess we're speaking on different lanes here. I'm talking about big figures as in powerful one's. Significant forces were mobilized to chase after Sanji. An All Star was requested to send the Flying Six after him and multiple WG members were searching after him specifically for multiple days.

And all of the build up of Zorojuro the Murderer and Sangoro the Rebel was for the events at the Capital. The two of them alone were build up in that manner in preparation for that event.

Of course there's more story being told about Zoro in Wano overall, that's obviously the case. It's his arc to stand out, but i'm pointing out how in spite of that Sanji is pushed ahead as well compared to others, and in certain aspects if we're specific even more than Zoro at times.

Exactly my thoughts. Oda has now cemented Luffy as being someone who at least poses a threat to Kaido on his own. The implications have been there that Luffy will fight Kaido 1 v 1 at some point, but this pretty much all but confirms it.

This isn't something like how Kaido saw Oden in the scabbards, and then became disappointed after seeing what they could do, but rather that hit made Kaido reminisce over everyone he viewed as being capable of fighting against him. All the people who are dead that could take on Kaido flashed into his mind, and now only one person is alive, and that's Luffy.
Oh all the people huh? So Prime Garp,Akainu, Prime Sengoku, prime Ray with same Haki Luffy had) can't. I think you misinterpret that scene amd using it for your lame argument

- Killer saying things would’ve been different had he had his punisher weapon

- Zoro then replying the result still would’ve been the same

- This is basically Oda showing us that Zoro even without his strongest sword and in a 2 v 1 would still beat Killer even with his actual weapon.

- Also interesting to see that Zoro did damage to both Kaido and BM’s Prometheous and Kidd and Law have yet to do any damage. Yet people in the thread are saying kid and law got better portrayal !!! You’re either a hater or clueless.

Which panel do you mean? Where they hurt a Yonko who is the most durable monster in the world? :yasu:
With Zoro still going easy and not utilizing Enma's full strength.
Some seen to think if 2 or more characters attack together then that means they are equal in strength. Yet, they overlook Luffy and law attacking together. Luffy provide he's stronger than Law way back during DR.

Sanji walked in and got kicked in the damn face. For the goat observation guy. Why couldn't he dodge. Maybe he needs Daddy suit.
Maybe women are involved and that fucks with Sanji's focus.

Let's not pretend anyone of average or above intelligence honestly belives the events with Black Maria and her whole female crew are meant to be used to power scale Sanji in any way.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Exactly my thoughts. Oda has now cemented Luffy as being someone who at least poses a threat to Kaido on his own. The implications have been there that Luffy will fight Kaido 1 v 1 at some point, but this pretty much all but confirms it.

This isn't something like how Kaido saw Oden in the scabbards, and then became disappointed after seeing what they could do, but rather that hit made Kaido reminisce over everyone he viewed as being capable of fighting against him. All the people who are dead that could take on Kaido flashed into his mind, and now only one person is alive, and that's Luffy.
No shanks is alive

How can you not see him getting special treatment among the other SH's up to the point where he and Zoro reunite ? How Oda works to create the whole Kyoshiro, Flying Six, X Drake/Hawkins targeting him narrative with him becoming the main fugitive figure within the Capital ?

I guess we're speaking on different lanes here. I'm talking about big figures as in powerful one's. Significant forces were mobilized to chase after Sanji. An All Star was requested to send the Flying Six after him and multiple WG members were searching after him specifically for multiple days.

And all of the build up of Zorojuro the Murderer and Sangoro the Rebel was for the events at the Capital. The two of them alone were build up in that manner in preparation for that event.

Of course there's more story being told about Zoro in Wano overall, that's obviously the case. It's his arc to stand out, but i'm pointing out how in spite of that Sanji is pushed ahead as well compared to others, and in certain aspects if we're specific even more than Zoro at times.
I moved it to the other thread and tagged you, copy and paste this and Ill respond there. Try to divert our convo from spoiler threads

Yet according to the spoilers, they basically did the same amount of damage to Kaido, and were both semi-complemented for it. If Zoro is MUCH stronger than Killer, he would have done more damage.
So at the end when Luffy, Law and Kid attack Kaido and Kaido just laughs does that mean those 3 are on the same level ? Cause we all know Luffy is levels above Law and thats a fact.

Zoro: Gets the blade only Oden could tame, needs to train and tame that blade with strength and willpower.

Sanji: Gets a suit from daddy that instantly makes up for the lack of his strength.

:catpole:

Also lol at thinking Zoro = Killer based on their one combined attack. Obviously, all out Zoro will pull out much crazier stuff.

I never forgot that. I'm talking about the time when Zoro used oni giri.
Zoro had his main fighting style (santoryu), while Killer had only a stupid scythe.
Invert the scenario and then Killer would have killed Zoro
''Rengoku: oni giri'' was portrayed just equal Killer's ''Zanchu Claw''
Zoro only had 2 swords, not his main style...He in fact ended the fight instantly the moment he got a repacement to use as his 3th sword, and he did it with one of them being a scythe.

Soo yes, Zoro would deafeat killer even while using 3 schythes, easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.