Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, after all, Oda usually write Zoro as background character on purpose when it comes to interactions between main characters tied to the main plot (except for this arc with a few details)
In this arc Zoro definitely has many interactions with main characters. He :

- Meets up with Luffy and saves Otama
- Meets up with Okiku and is part of her plot with the Sumo thing
- Part of the plot with Holden where they get the food
- Closest SH to the Yasuie plot
- Closest SH to the Hyori plot
- Main part of the Capital plot for Yasuie's death, where he protects Toko alongside Sanji
- Significant part of the Killer plot
- Whole Gyukimaru plot revolves around him and then leads to him becoming significant part of the Kawamatsu plot

He get's most involvement among SH's other than Luffy in the many plot threads woven into the Wano arc, that is for certain.

Kaido was a beast in current chapter.
Blitz future sight Luffy,taking all attacks on purpose yet staying still as nothing did happen to him. Dude is a war monster and show really good feats, even the provider said that Kaido was clean in this chapter. Both he and Big mom. Find guys who can tank Onigiri+Killer attack with smiling and then taking on purpose Kong gun and Kid+Law attack without taking any damage. That are insane feat out of their.
People overinflated what happened with Luffy last chap, he was suprised he could hurt him and that was that.

I've seen people, especially youtubers saying that Luffy's g3 attack>> G4 attacks and i was like no bro.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro and Killer deals damage to Kaido
Kaido :
LMFAO

i thought it was just a bad dream my favorite character zolo having a sword that allow him such a huge power up with no work thanks to oden.
Yes, Enma requires no training proof of that is how Zoro was the one lazing aroung spying women with his invisible suit and making onigiri for everyone in the week before the raid.

So i said that it would be the 5 vs Kaido alone and it seems i was kinda right, atleast for this chap.

I think BM will legit dip somewhere else.

And or be distracted by something.

Kaido reminds me of Kenpachi and Hisoka, battle maniacs who enjoy pushing themselves.
Yeah i agree

With how it's going

Oda will have to find à way for BM to not participate in this fight..Kaido is already too much

Yeah true lmao
Dude is smiling after getting hurt..lmao love him

I keep thinking about the 5 people Kaido sees behind Luffy.

Can't seem to find anything that would apply to all 5, at least in my opinion.

Most I could do is 4 outta 5 and that's taking into account Shanks' chapter 1 speech.

We know Kaido considers Roger, Whitebeard and Oden mighty pirates but soft, in their own way.
In my opinion, the same could be said about Shanks. HIs pacifying nature, his willingness to let you even spit at him etc, could be counted as soft, at least in my opinion.
Though the same cannot be said about Rocks.
> Firstly Kaido did not mention him when talking about mighty pirates but soft.
> Secondly, Rocks was the captain of a crew that was like a terrorist organization, as well as a crew that constantly killed and killed even their own members

> Thirdly, the crew was regarded as a rampaging force of evil
A captain of such a crew, whilst mighty definitely, does not strike me as soft.

Therefore, the 5 people Kaido sees are more likely the ones responsible for his infamous Ls.
> We know he battled Oden and Oden had him dead to rights until the interference of the old hag

We know that Kaido considers that an L, as he later laments over it whilst taking on the scabbards. He says that they cannot kill him, whilst remembering the scene with Oden.
> We know that Shanks and Kaido met each other on Kaido's way to MF.
> The words clash and scuffle were used to describe their meeting, multiple times
> For Roger, we know he fought against Kaido's crew and Kaido himself, judging from this pic
> The remaining two, Whitebeard and Rocks, we don't fully know yet, though my assumptions are the following.

> When it comes to Whitebeard, they most likely fought whilst on board the Rocks crew.
The Rocks crew is described as a crew that did not get along well, and often killed each other as well
> When it comes to Rocks, Kaido whilst still young probably challenged Rocks to a fight, got his ass kicked, and most likely was forced to join the crew or became an apprentice of his own will, following the man who defeated him. The former in my opinion makes more sense than the latter, i.e. Rocks beat Kaido and forced him to become a member, which is what Rocks probably did to other members as well, thus inspiring Kaido to create his crew like that as well, i.e. break and subdue strong pirates like he wanted to do with Luffy, Kid, Killer, and a lot of others most likely.
Kaido follows the might makes right route of Viking/Mongol cultures, therefore he views the people he respects as those who are strong. He will come to respect Luffy and the others too down the line i hope.

And yes i think he fought WB during rocks crew but later too( his intro said he challenged emperors), for Shanks ima say they probably interracted some, they may have had short clashes and Kaido saw the same type of Ryou Luffy/WB/Roger/Rocks have, exciting stuff.

Hopefully this put some deserved respect back for Shanks, while it is pretty much set in stone that he is weaker than both Mihawk and Kaido, it is not by much(like a smidge, and the same goes for the top 7-8 in the verse rn).

Anyhow, cant wait for Kaido's backstory to clear all this up.

I lost some of my respects upon Killer, he's crying like a coward lol. Zoro didnt reply "Same for me, if i had 3 swords, you'd have been dead" nor "Same for me, if i was stuffed, you'd have been dead" nor "Same for me, if the food i've been eating wasnt poisonous, you'd have been dead". Zoro didnt cry, and instead, he showed how badass he is by saying "The results would still have been the same"

Status
Not open for further replies.