Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or that was just fluff talk by Oda to hype up Kaido in an interview. I don't think it's a mere coincidence that post timeskip Oda had G2/G3 vastly underperforming in comparison to preskip, then to all of a sudden give Luffy an ability that makes both those Gears viable once again. Seems pretty obvious that this form of Advanced Haki was Oda's end game from the get go.
When Oda said I don't want Luffy to win JUST BECAUSE HIS PUNCH IS SO STRONG (literally what Kid just stated), and Luffy and I have to figure out a solution.

That's 100% "penetration" Haki. And that was in 2016.

Did he have some concept of flowing/advanced Haki in Sabaody? Yes. We saw Rayleigh/Admirals/Sento/Marigold. But this distinction of "penetration" from "flowing" was clearly a last minute addition in response to 2016 comments.

^ This 100% aligns with his comments exactly. And he only came up with this in the last 3 years or so.

How in the hell you think Kidd and Killer can't beat kaido ?
Lol

Nobody there can logically beat Killer

@Cinera
Kidd isn't putting his hope on Luffy. It is Killer who made comment
Neither did Killer
Kidd is literally in this chapter not even praising or being a cheerleader

You guys should stop expecting kidd to see Luffy as the hope and Saviour
He won't be like law was in DR

Everything against Kidd will not work yet you guys keep writing crap
"Kidd will beg Luffy for alliance " nope...it was luffy who did it
"Kidd will be cheerleader and be saved by Kidd " nope luffy didn't save him
"Kidd will this and that...follow Luffy's lead" nah

Oda keeps telling u kidd isn't law.
Exactly. If my teammate I don’t know can hurt kaido then my chances go up

J

Jo_Ndule

Y’all really can’t read they are saying the stronger their team is the better. They aren’t cheering luffy on. Killer already damaged kaido. The downplay is hilarious
Killer being logical coz nobody even believe they can beat Kaido... especially after this chapter
Haters " they are already cheerleader , putting hope in Luffy"

Killer didn't even do what Law did by clearly seeing and stating luffy as his last hope

They still wish for Kidd to be a cheerleader which Oda keeps debunking everytime kidd and luffy are in the same place

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Y’all really can’t read they are saying the stronger their team is the better. They aren’t cheering luffy on. Killer already damaged kaido. The downplay is hilarious
@Cinera
Neither did Killer
I'm referring to Killer's comment about victory appearing possible. After Luffy punched Kaido, Killer said it looks like there's a chance to win. That's not a reassuring statement to make in the context of this fight.

It's not what I wanted, and I didn't expect it before today. It is starting to look more likely though.

I'm not a Kidd hater, and I don't want him to become a Luffy cheerleader. However, Luffy has been getting all the acknowledgement and recognition (Kidd has yet to receive any). It's not really looking favourable for him. In this chapter, Kidd contributed the least to the fight (Law saved Luffy's life).

I'm referring to Killer's comment about victory appearing possible. After Luffy punched Kaido, Killer said it looks like there's a chance to win. That's not a reassuring statement to make in the context of this fight.

It's not what I wanted, and I didn't expect it before today. It is starting to look more likely though.

I'm not a Kidd hater, and I don't want him to become a Luffy cheerleader. However, Luffy has been getting all the acknowledgement and recognition (Kidd has yet to receive any). It's not really looking favourable for him. In this chapter, Kidd contributed the least to the fight (Law saved Luffy's life).
One killer is literally saying that we have a better chance of winning now. Kidd wasn’t taking down two yonko it was shit talk. Kidd also never said what killer said. Killer already damaged kaido and Kidd implied he has a secret way to hurt kaido

Killer being logical coz nobody even believe they can beat Kaido... especially after this chapter
Haters " they are already cheerleader , putting hope in Luffy"

Killer didn't even do what Law did by clearly seeing and stating luffy as his last hope

They still wish for Kidd to be a cheerleader which Oda keeps debunking everytime kidd and luffy are in the same place
They aren’t reading one piece it’s clear. They just want luffy and zoro to do everything without realizing what Oda has been showing us

How in the hell you think Kidd and Killer can beat kaido ?
Lol

Nobody there can logically beat Killer

@Cinera
Neither did Killer
Kidd is literally in this chapter not even praising or being a cheerleader

Honestly i dont care if kidd become a cheerleader or not i know my boy Apoo aint :finally:

S

Slash Slash BigSlash

Or that was just fluff talk by Oda to hype up Kaido in an interview. I don't think it's a mere coincidence that post timeskip Oda had G2/G3 vastly underperforming in comparison to preskip, then to all of a sudden give Luffy an ability that makes both those Gears viable once again. Seems pretty obvious that this form of Advanced Haki was Oda's end game from the get go.
Yeah, it makes more sense to introduce something like this as it increases the life span of gear 3 and 4 . He would get more time to develop gear 5 or awakening.

Precision : when killer is saying there is a chance to win. He knows they are facing two yonkou, two of the strongest pirates in the world. So it's not surprising to say that.
It's like when we are playing a hardcore game and there is a moment when we all say : "i have a chance to win this!"

Nothing serious guys, just the other WG complimenting Luffy in their ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.